Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 7, 2019
I'm saying people are hating early aspects of the game and we are only in EP 2 v.01. In fact I can see their concerns some what but to not let the game flesh out before stating things like "Oh another Female MC whore game!" is kinda ridiculous. Is it so horrible that there be a few games where the MC is female and has sex with everyone? How many Male MC games are there that are harem based and the male screws everyone under the sun with no recourse from the girlfriend or wife? Say a game like WVM (another great game by the way).
you have a point but missing one this isn't a harem game this is turn Gail into a slut in 5 secs to get a promotion that she could have got without fucking her boss there was no plot that said Cindy was getting it at all only hint was Cindy in the bathroom that was gloating to Gail to make her angry the boss blackmailed Gail into fucking him to get it. But was never hinted or said otherwise that Cindy got it.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I'm saying people are hating early aspects of the game and we are only in EP 2 v.01. In fact I can see their concerns some what but to not let the game flesh out before stating things like "Oh another Female MC whore game!" is kinda ridiculous. Is it so horrible that there be a few games where the MC is female and has sex with everyone? How many Male MC games are there that are harem based and the male screws everyone under the sun with no recourse from the girlfriend or wife? Say a game like WVM (another great game by the way).
Not trying to defend the negativity as creators should be free to create what they want. However I think its about perception its not that she is a whore/slut for sleeping with lots of people but because they are always in a submissive role I don't mean in a BDSM way either.

I can barely name any games where a woman creates a reverse harem under their control at their whim not because good looking assholes/fat bastards want to abuse female protagonist as much as possible. There is a massive difference between being a reverse harem protagonist and the local cum dumpster.

This game could be one of the best with another possible route where the female MC uses their sexuality to get to the top or forming a loving relationship with a strong partner that brings all their strengths to the surface and they become a power couple. However there would be no point in doing any of this if the dev has no interest as it will be forced and written badly.

Personally I think it would be awesome to see the fem MC form a lesbian relationship with her coworker and get revenge on all the men that wronged them. That is just my personal taste and it could push people away this was just to give an example. I also don't blame the dev it is just bad luck to get this criticism from people craving a similar setting but with much different outcomes.

Reactions: Cowboy Bebop

Cowboy Bebop

Oct 15, 2020
Those games where the Mc is just smashing every random chick get old fast also.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
The likeliness of a married or involved women that actually loves her partner having sex with her boss is so slim it shouldnt even be a topic the likeliness of her enjoying it for pleasure and not getting top dollar and also have to do some extra stressful shit is a complete Fantasy brah period.
I'll never understand people who complain about fantasies in fiction.

It's second to people not understanding how often women cheat and why.

Reactions: Sum FΑggott

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
They abuse YOU, not female protagonist.
These games are not for your gender.
She likes to be harassed by aggressive and powerful men.
Those who like such games like to feel weak,
submissive, desirable woman, like in a woman's love story.
I agree I am just explaining why people are upset and where they are coming from.
If the dev wants to keep the game this way its completely up to them.

I still really enjoy the game myself. Which is why I started my comment with
'Not trying to defend the negativity as creators should be free to create what they want. '

There should always be creative freedom for any dev no matter the content.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Is - FEMALE game ! She wants to submit.
To you, he's a scumbag.
To her he is a beautiful conqueror and a real man!
Nah, she's simply using him as a stepping stone for her career climb (by letting him use her). The fact she might find him attractive just makes it easier.

I feel like some people aren't actually reading the story and just flipping through pictures sometimes. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
It's a game! I chose the option: the boss spits in my mouth. What about you? What choice is your ? It's her choice. And YOUR choice, lol. That's why she wants to submit. If she didn't want to, she wouldn't have chosen. She says she enjoys sleeping with her boss.
I see you enjoy playing from a first person perspective, which is fine. Some people, me included, play from a third person perspective. And sure, she enjoys the sex, but it doesn't change the main reason she's doing it.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Great job so far, dev. Love this.
Just ignore the haters and carry on doing your thing.
Personally, I think it's great to have a fem protag game where we can get right into the action, rather than having to endure several months or even years of developement to just see her tits, or have her fuck someone else other than her husband/boyfriend.

Dec 9, 2020
Well the game has lovely renders and beautiful women for sure, but maybe it's just me, she just seems too dead fish in the sex scenes, not the forced ones as that's understandable why. But even with the sex with her boyfriend she didn't have the expressions of being into it, the dialogue says she's enjoying it but she had the dead eye duck face look for most of the scenes. The sex scenes just don't seem as fun as they should be with the emotions displayed. Playing in a 3rd person perspective so just in it for the scenes really.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
the incest is more or less a placeholder atm and it seems it will cover just FMC’s “sister” and her “nephew”. No father in law, no dad, no brother, no uncle, no grandpa, no grandma or whatever
Aren't tags only supposed to include content in current version?

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I have to believe that Dave is the stepping stone to your career climb and that is why his scenes are unavoidable at the moment. Your sleeping with him to get ahead and eventually I imagine you can stop it, blackmail it, or twist it to domme him later. Everyone hating on this when the game is in its early stages is kind of crazy. The game is too beautiful to not give it a chance to develop the story.
Being forced to have sex scenes with anyone is natural to be upset about, no matter where in game it is.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes