Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 7, 2019
Ok so since I'm getting this a lot about the 'forced sex' thing. Conducting a poll regarding it so please do cast your vote so that I can plan accordingly.
OK dev since you want feedback for this i'll help you you need build up like what does gail do for the company, why does she need to sleep with the boss to get ahead, why does the female who goats you in the bathroom need to do that, why in 5 seconds does a prude girl go from bathroom to saying this is not me to this is too revealing to getting fucked by your boss the same in both choices btw when in the long run the plot could have multi endings like the bathroom girl blackmails gail and tells her boyfriend or the boss blackmails gail into making her his personal sex slave by force all this i could tell from the opening scene which is scary cause i like the Gail hate to see her end up a cock bouncing slut.

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
I'd love a sharing/cuckold route in this. Theo having to dress her and pick out her lingerie for her meeting with the BBC would be hot. Just to be rewarded with having to worship her while she tells all the details.

Great update. The scene in the car without the stockings was so good.

Reactions: DamagedCoda

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Ok so since I'm getting this a lot about the 'forced sex' thing. Conducting a poll regarding it so please do cast your vote so that I can plan accordingly.
No need for poll just add the option to skip or avoid completely if at all possible thats the problem here theirs always going to be two groups on this NTR lovers and Chads or else one group is going to run away from game its the truth.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
getting error after MC and Theo left shop, is it because I'm using old save from v0.3?
anyone else getting same error?

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I thought their was hope for this game but ordinarily it just turned out to be a wash like Anna Exciting Affection, Manilla Shaw, Angelica Origins and Angelica Temptation you know what I retract this comment the renpy remake of these games are on God Mode you can actually avoid almost everything not skip scenes but completely have a choice to say nooooooooooooooo.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus
Nov 20, 2020
Had played the very first one and now the new one. Me personally love how far it has come and the promise that it has for future updates with many possibilities that it has to be in the top 5 games that i support on patreon in a year .

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
So if you had actually read and properly comprehended the text and the events in the game, you'd know she didn't decide to do that out of the blue or at random. It is not portrayed like that at all.

She took a cue from the other girl Cindy, who had been doing her thing with sex appeal for a while, then struggled against the idea of doing it herself, and then finally was driven to it in a heated moment and out of competitiveness and later arousal once she was committed. And the latter bit mostly being what I was referring to by saying it was mostly spontaneous.

Not by any means an example of common everyday behavior or situations, but believable enough.
The likeliness of a married or involved women that actually loves her partner having sex with her boss is so slim it shouldnt even be a topic the likeliness of her enjoying it for pleasure and not getting top dollar and also have to do some extra stressful shit is a complete Fantasy brah period.

Reactions: Fazed

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Had played the very first one and now the new one. Me personally love how far it has come and the promise that it has for future updates with many possibilities that it has to be in the top 5 games that i support on patreon in a year .
What possibilities her turning into a cum drunk slut that fuqs every male character in the game :oops: I try to be reasonable with NTR lovers I myself could understand some NTR scenarios even though I dont like it but when the character is just fuqn every single male in game fat, ugly, old, disgusting and she herself could be consider top 10 of the hottest women on earth and she has good looking boyfriend that practically has no flaws my brain begins to seize up.

Reactions: cib64
Nov 20, 2020
What possibilities her turning into a cum drunk slut that fuqs every male character in the game :oops: I try to be reasonable with NTR lovers I myself could understand some NTR scenarios even though I dont like it but when the character is just fuqn every single male in game fat, ugly, old, disgusting and she herself could be consider top 10 of the hottest women on earth and she has good looking boyfriend that practically has no flaws my brain begins to seize up.
I am all for the developer giving option to avoid such scenes and make faithful husband wife options although that would be boring af.
I don't get ntr hate because
it's not you
Only a fictional character
Developer has his own vision

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so what i dont get in the game is why would cindy get promoted in the first place? what i get out of the game is she is longer at the office, but gale does the better job. so if im the boss i would promote the one who does the better job. the boss praising gale for her work and even cindy herself said that gale was more social than her. i would get it if cindy also would be sleeping with dave or another boss. or did i miss something here?

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Only found this game yesterday and updated today.
Loved it.
And to the person that only took 15 minutes to play through the update, then you can only be playing one route and as the Developer says, you're missing out on so much more if you only do that.
Keep up the good work Damaged-coda!
(y)

Reactions: DamagedCoda
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes