Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone,

Episode_2 [v0.1] is out . Request you guys not to upload it on f95 at least for the next 2-3 days. Let me gather some feedback from the beta users within the next 2-3 days and fix if there’s any bug . Soon after fixing it I will release the beta game on f95 too. Don't worry I won't be barring the game. It's just that if I release the beta early on f95 it will create a chaos . So bear with me and wait for 2-3 days. If you're interested please do join and participate in the beta-release.
If you like the update then please do support .

Thank you!!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hoping for a sharing/cuckold route… the "corruption" games (such as "Anna's exciting affection" for example) are focused only on cheating, because the husband/boyfriend doesn't know of the MC's affairs.
Instead a sharing/cuckold route could spice the relationship and the game itself…

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hii

Just played the game and did not find any bugs. The renders were beautiful and masterfully crafted. Even the dialogues felt natural and well written.

However the update was too short and took me less than 15 mins even after playing it slowly. I also feel a lot of renders where wasted in nathan's route and I feel that more attention should be focused on corruption. Lastly , I am looking forward to play the next update regarding the graduation ceremony.
OMG! How did it feel short ? Its 500+ renders also please do explore bf path. Bf path has a lot of hot scenes and its not just with Nathan...

Reactions: tramper

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Noting to thank you for. Dev is going to release the non-beta version here on F95 anyway. No need to screw up my saves with your beta version which is hosted on slow-ass hosters.
Hi everyone,

Episode_2 [v0.1] is out . Request you guys not to upload it on f95 at least for the next 2-3 days. Let me gather some feedback from the beta users within the next 2-3 days and fix if there’s any bug . Soon after fixing it I will release the beta game on f95 too. Don't worry I won't be barring the game. It's just that if I release the beta early on f95 it will create a chaos . So bear with me and wait for 2-3 days. If you're interested please do join and participate in the beta-release.
If you like the update then please do support .

Thank you!!
Hi everyone,
Testing beta build is almost done and seems to have no bugs. So will be releasing the game tomorrow on f95.
Stay tuned .

Last edited by a moderator:

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone ,

Episode 2 v0.1 is out.

This update has everything since the beginning of the game. Size of the game might seem small, that’s because the images have been compressed with 90% quality .

Note : You can directly start with episode 2 , no need for older saves. Just go to new game -> select episode 2 -> answer few question so the points can be adjusted accordingly and then you’re good to go.

Important message :
I strongly recommend you guys play both the routes. Corruption path is hot as hell and I have kept the Boyfriend path really spicy this time and it’s not just vanilla sex with the bf (since nobody wants that I thought it’s better not to waste renders on it) , it has a lot of hot stuff going on and I guarantee you guys will enjoy it . So please do explore both the paths or you’ll miss out a lot of hot stuff. I’ve put a lot of different options and choice for you all in both the paths . Hope you’ll like it eagerly waiting for your feedback

Guys if you like the game then please do support me on patreon . It would really help me a lot.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes