Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
Good start !... it's still very short so it's hard to have a opinion about the story/scenery still, but the characters are really hot and renders are great. I just would like to add a suggestive point : Kat, the clothing store saleswoman is SO damn hot !!... one of the best in all those games around. I can't wait to see her next meeting with Gail :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Eagerly waiting for the update. Real hot stuff, and Gail is a goddess. One of the best and hot female mc created.
Totally agree here! Renders and sex scenes/positions are REALLY great too! :giggle:Just a tiny bit scared next update will again focus around her boyfriend and her substitute/secretary guy. But I try to be optimistic and say if it will have said character focus there will be more space and higher potential for different characters in the next updates. :coffee:

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Totally agree here! Renders and sex scenes/positions are REALLY great too! :giggle:Just a tiny bit scared next update will again focus around her boyfriend and her substitute/secretary guy. But I try to be optimistic and say if it will have said character focus there will be more space and higher potential for different characters in the next updates. :coffee:
Correct my friend. Gail is something else. You can do something like waiting 2-3 updates before playing again. I practice that from time to time. Thereby i garner a lot of content and storyline when i finally decide play again. This game is awesome. Stories and character models also great.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It is tagged with lesbian and female protag, so was hoping straight content was avoidable. Maybe they need new tags for forced sex straight/gay/lesbian so people can better tell if it's for them before playing.
Dude there re plenty of tags missing. I even told some moderators about it but they never answered

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes