Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
hey, i'm new here
I'm a bit curious about the incest tag, is the FMC with boyfriend's dad?
just wanna make sure before playing this game, thanks.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
You have to have certain points to drink whiskey, really? kind of, how to put it, dumb.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hey, i'm new here
I'm a bit curious about the incest tag, is the FMC with boyfriend's dad?
just wanna make sure before playing this game, thanks.
the incest is more or less a placeholder atm and it seems it will cover just FMC’s “sister” and her “nephew”. No father in law, no dad, no brother, no uncle, no grandpa, no grandma or whatever

fuksazn

Oct 14, 2018
Hi everyone ,

Episode 2 v0.1 is out.

This update has everything since the beginning of the game. Size of the game might seem small, that’s because the images have been compressed with 90% quality .

Note : You can directly start with episode 2 , no need for older saves. Just go to new game -> select episode 2 -> answer few question so the points can be adjusted accordingly and then you’re good to go.

Important message :
I strongly recommend you guys play both the routes. Corruption path is hot as hell and I have kept the Boyfriend path really spicy this time and it’s not just vanilla sex with the bf (since nobody wants that I thought it’s better not to waste renders on it) , it has a lot of hot stuff going on and I guarantee you guys will enjoy it . So please do explore both the paths or you’ll miss out a lot of hot stuff. I’ve put a lot of different options and choice for you all in both the paths . Hope you’ll like it eagerly waiting for your feedback

Guys if you like the game then please do support me on patreon . It would really help me a lot.
more stockings and tights, excellent game ^^

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
i wish i wasn't forced into sleeping with the old boss in the beginning even when on the loving girlfriend path its just tells me that everything in the game on that path with be forced.
After seeing the end of this latest update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think this one's for me.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hi everyone ,

Episode 2 v0.1 is out.

This update has everything since the beginning of the game. Size of the game might seem small, that’s because the images have been compressed with 90% quality .

Note : You can directly start with episode 2 , no need for older saves. Just go to new game -> select episode 2 -> answer few question so the points can be adjusted accordingly and then you’re good to go.

Important message :
I strongly recommend you guys play both the routes. Corruption path is hot as hell and I have kept the Boyfriend path really spicy this time and it’s not just vanilla sex with the bf (since nobody wants that I thought it’s better not to waste renders on it) , it has a lot of hot stuff going on and I guarantee you guys will enjoy it . So please do explore both the paths or you’ll miss out a lot of hot stuff. I’ve put a lot of different options and choice for you all in both the paths . Hope you’ll like it eagerly waiting for your feedback

Guys if you like the game then please do support me on patreon . It would really help me a lot.
nothing exceptional, all fairly obvious.
I find the scene at the cinema with the stranger useless and out of place. the quality of the render simane is normal,
it comes to sex too fast, there should be more scene construction, but that's just my opinion
I found 3 bug "episode_select" "selfie" and "paul" name not defined

Reactions: DamagedCoda

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
Beautiful renders and models and I like the game so far, but what is the point of the different paths if it's gonna lead her to fucking randoms eventually? Like she fucks Dave no matter what you choose lol? Is this gonna be another Anna? I really hope I'm not, I can only tolerate so much mindless sex.
I have to believe that Dave is the stepping stone to your career climb and that is why his scenes are unavoidable at the moment. Your sleeping with him to get ahead and eventually I imagine you can stop it, blackmail it, or twist it to domme him later. Everyone hating on this when the game is in its early stages is kind of crazy. The game is too beautiful to not give it a chance to develop the story.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I have to believe that Dave is the stepping stone to your career climb and that is why his scenes are unavoidable at the moment. Your sleeping with him to get ahead and eventually I imagine you can stop it, blackmail it, or twist it to domme him later. Everyone hating on this when the game is in its early stages is kind of crazy. The game is too beautiful to not give it a chance to develop the story.
I'd have to think if she's too dumb to prepare such a move after the first time it happens with the boss (if you're on the "loving girlfriend" path,) she's too dumb to come up with some scheme later. All she'd need is a recorder in her purse (or even just a recording app on her phone) and her boss is as good as blackmailed.

Jan 7, 2019
also no domme in there right mind would act as a submissive slut in 5 secs when she could throw the prick off of her at any moment and no prude women would ever sleep with her boss just to get a head too shy and afraid of it plus wouldn't cheat on the boyfriend at all and she does feel guilty about it but doesn't say anything and lets it go on the dev at this point as put 2 paths in this game that makes no sense to play the loving girlfriend path at all. just my 2 cents

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Ok so since I'm getting this a lot about the 'forced sex' thing. Conducting a poll regarding it so please do cast your vote so that I can plan accordingly.
I personally don't like forced sex, but with the kind of setting you have in your game of course it can happen; therefore the character should always have the choice that will have an impact on the plot of course.
the problem is not forced sex or not, in my opinion the plot is too weak and obvious: I would work more on the plot trying to articulate the events more between them.

Last edited:

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
i wish i wasn't forced into sleeping with the old boss in the beginning even when on the loving girlfriend path its just tells me that everything in the game on that path with be forced.
This just sets a really bad precedent and leads you to believe there will be more none choices later on.
I'm noping out of here as the illusion of choice in vn's is 1 of the things I hate the most.
Good luck with this.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes