Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks delicious next to Theo... I hope he gets some action soon, he needs to be "de-nerded", and quick! Probably the character us male players tend to identify with the most as well...so if he manages to do her, so do we ;).

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
Maybe I'm a weirdo for preferring a slower burn, but I'm hoping she teases Theo until he gets into a coma this time lol

Also I want her to tease her nephew until he cums in his pants xD

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
To judge if this charges me any interest, I'd like to know what the incest relation here is. the boy? is that her son? shee seems too young (boy is at least 16). cousin? brother? hmm.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
To judge if this charges me any interest, I'd like to know what the incest relation here is. the boy? is that her son? shee seems too young (boy is at least 16). cousin? brother? hmm.
The answer to your question is, that he can be non and everything to her. You have the option to set the relationship for them. However, in one of my previous post I pointed out how flawed this idea is compare to a second set of dialogues (activated through a patch or code).

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The answer to your question is, that he can be non and everything to her. You have the option to set the relationship for them. However, in one of my previous post I pointed out how flawed this idea is compare to a second set of dialogues (activated through a patch or code).
some people started reporting games with secret codes trying to sneak past the censorshit

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
anyone know other games with render proportion/style like this ? a list would be dandy
-Anna Exciting Adventure
-Lily of the Valley
-Elena's Life
-Temptations Are Everywhere
-Jessica O'Neil Hard news
-Special Request
-Lida's Adventure
-The Office Wife
-The Office
-Wife at all costs
-Liza's Story 0.07
-Project Hotwife
-VictoriaInBigCIty
-Terminal Desire ( huge body proportions)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes