Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 10, 2020
so not for lack of effort, but i'm still unsure as to which path to take in this game...good girlfriend or slutty whore. based on the poll ? at the top of the OP, i want as many 'forced' scenes as possible. so is it fair to say this is achieved by doing the 'good girlfriend' route?

but i also want as many H-scenes as possible, which would normally be the 'slutty whore' route...so can someone please lemme know if there's an equal amount of H-scenes in each path, but the tone of the scenes is dependent on which path is chosen?

n i also read something about a scene w/the MC's sister...do u get that if u still do the 'good girlfriend' route, or no? thx!

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
so not for lack of effort, but i'm still unsure as to which path to take in this game...good girlfriend or slutty whore. based on the poll ? at the top of the OP, i want as many 'forced' scenes as possible. so is it fair to say this is achieved by doing the 'good girlfriend' route?

but i also want as many H-scenes as possible, which would normally be the 'slutty whore' route...so can someone please lemme know if there's an equal amount of H-scenes in each path, but the tone of the scenes is dependent on which path is chosen?

n i also read something about a scene w/the MC's sister...do u get that if u still do the 'good girlfriend' route, or no? thx!
I think that in this type of game it would be a a huge waste to just play a good girlfriend route. MC is too hot to watch her being fucked only by her boyfriend, over and over again.
And honestly cheating makes the scenes much hotter, seeing her with her boyfriend is just meh. Same goes for most of the games here, the loving girlfriend route can work in some games where the emphasis is more on the writing, the story and characters than on the sex, imo.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
The reason why this game is amazing is because of the situations Gail find herself in.
Each and everyone of us (99.9999999%) would love to encounter "that slutty girl" that makes us go nuts, exactly what Gail does.

The developer is really skilled in making the scenes very hot. If you can, guys, please support the developer because this is hands down the hottest game I've ever played. And the funny thing? I thought female MC games weren't for me!

Can't wait to see what that lovely slut of Gail will be doing in the next episode.
That's exactly the type of girl that makes cocks hard when she walks into the room.

Jan 10, 2020
I think that in this type of game it would be a a huge waste to just play a good girlfriend route. MC is too hot to watch her being fucked only by her boyfriend, over and over again.
And honestly cheating makes the scenes much hotter, seeing her with her boyfriend is just meh. Same goes for most of the games here, the loving girlfriend route can work in some games where the emphasis is more on the writing, the story and characters than on the sex, imo.
hey, so thx 4 replying...so then doing the 'good girlfriend' route, she doesn't get forced/raped at all then? b/c if that's the case, ur 100% rite; what's the point of doing that storyline? n is there more than 1 scene w/the sister? thx again

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Somebody said the new update should be out around May :unsure:

Unfortunately no one posted the newer Patreons posts in here :cautious:

So we are still waiting full of hope :geek:

Reactions: Albaduldür

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone,

How have you been? Hope everyone is in good health.

Sorry I haven't been active for a few days, due to the rapid increase in the number of Covid-19 cases everything is being shut down and I was very busy getting groceries and other important stuff. The number of active cases has crossed more than 350K/ per day, so the situation is horrible here.
Nevertheless, the development of the game is going on at a fine pace.

Scripting is done 80% , 20% is left for dialogue.

Renders are 40%, post-processing is still left.

Coding is done 10%, the ones which are done with post-processing and dialogues have been added to the game.

Thank you for all the love and support. Please take care, stay at home and stay safe.

loli13

Sep 22, 2019

Hi everyone,

How have you been? Hope everyone is in good health.

Sorry I haven't been active for a few days, due to the rapid increase in the number of Covid-19 cases everything is being shut down and I was very busy getting groceries and other important stuff. The number of active cases has crossed more than 350K/ per day, so the situation is horrible here.
Nevertheless, the development of the game is going on at a fine pace.

Scripting is done 80% , 20% is left for dialogue.

Renders are 40%, post-processing is still left.

Coding is done 10%, the ones which are done with post-processing and dialogues have been added to the game.

Thank you for all the love and support. Please take care, stay at home and stay safe.
Thank you for the share ;) :cool: (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes