Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
So I played it and i'm dissapointed. No one from The Office is in this game... If you're going to make a game based off of the show, at least put the characters in the game. I'll even settle for the UK version.

But fr tho. good game. good faps.... really wanted the janitor to do more to gaile.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
So I played it and i'm dissapointed. No one from The Office is in this game... If you're going to make a game based off of the show, at least put the characters in the game. I'll even settle for the UK version.

But fr tho. good game. good faps.... really wanted the janitor to do more to gaile.
lol...are you for real ? :LOL:
this game has nothing to do with that tv show .
both have just similar name , but nothing more .

Dan02

Feb 7, 2019
I wonder.. It would be amazing and hot if in future there would be more scene in theater with stranger guy like cuckold or ntr i love it and also the dp and ffm scene would be very great in near future updates the game is damn hot for now here there is no other game like this just because of gail and there is no comparison between Gail and any other female protagonist games here.. Gail is above all..

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Don't agree with this guy, don't get influenced. This is one of the best game ever and full of hot scenes. Keep it up dev, we're here to support you.

Gail is the most beautiful MC girl ever created.
No new scenes were added in the new update...
What are we even talking about??!

And I speak as one that loves the game....That chick is so fucking HOT!

Reactions: blaqkthespian
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes