Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morkame

Mar 14, 2021
I really like the visuals of the mc but sadly can't get into the actual game.

I don't understand why all men in these kind of games have to be creepy, rapey and ugly.
Being forced to engage in sexual relations with a person that disgusts me is kind of a no no.
Just wish my choices would actually matter, feeling raped just ain't fun to me.

I really want a female protagonist game that can create actually exciting men without making them into creeps and without forcing the protagonist to like it. A game where the mc isn't just an object. I like the game JOHN for the control the mc has but nearly all male characters are creeps there too. So sad.

Wish you well in your endeavors.

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
I really like the visuals of the mc but sadly can't get into the actual game.

I don't understand why all men in these kind of games have to be creepy, rapey and ugly.
Being forced to engage in sexual relations with a person that disgusts me is kind of a no no.
Just wish my choices would actually matter, feeling raped just ain't fun to me.

I really want a female protagonist game that can create actually exciting men without making them into creeps and without forcing the protagonist to like it. A game where the mc isn't just an object. I like the game JOHN for the control the mc has but nearly all male characters are creeps there too. So sad.

Wish you well in your endeavors.
I'm exactly the same. It's like people hate women. I think the excitement and temptation of a female MC is the feature. This weird idea of having a stunning female MC having to give an overweight landlord a handjob to save a few quid is something I hope goes away as these games get even more mainstream.

morkame

Mar 14, 2021
I'm exactly the same. It's like people hate women. I think the excitement and temptation of a female MC is the feature. This weird idea of having a stunning female MC having to give an overweight landlord a handjob to save a few quid is something I hope goes away as these games get even more mainstream.
I recalled that Lust Campus is pretty much what I want from this kind of game thus far. The characters are interesting and a few of the men even seem respectful and even the non respectful and pushy ones seem to accept a no. Hope it keeps getting better.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
i have to ask will i be able to dominate all the men cause that would be nice n theo got his hands on her way too early he should be teased more

Reactions: Okabe19

Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
i have to ask will i be able to dominate all the men cause that would be nice n theo got his hands on her way too early he should be teased more
I agree i think Theo should get his hands on her much later in the game this is way too early imo he should be saved for last and even if i dont get a scene with him and Gail i wouldnt mind it.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone know why this error pops up after the boss paints Gail's face?
I also get error messages when interacting with Fred..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7041, in <module>
NameError: name 'theo_office_hj_jerk' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 7041, in script
  File "F:\Games\0_März Weekend\The_Office-Ep2_v02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Games\0_März Weekend\The_Office-Ep2_v02-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Office Ep2_v02
Fri Apr 02 17:16:22 2021

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Does anyone know why this error pops up after the boss paints Gail's face?
I also get error messages when interacting with Fred..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Office Ep2_v02
Fri Apr 02 17:16:22 2021
If I remember right that is because you use a saved game. Restart with episode 2 and you are fast at the same position. You find the error a few posts back in this thread.

Reactions: PalmFace

DonStark

May 4, 2017
hi, if i correctly understand there is a gallery where there is only renders ... but is there a gallery with the scene for replay ? friendly

Wutang

Jun 25, 2017
The renders in this are amazing and Gail alone makes it worth playing.
The writing side is mostly solid, but the narration is unnecessary and out of place,
a lot of pointless lines of text telling me things that are obvious from context.

Reactions: DamagedCoda
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes