Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 1106780
Hi everyone,

Time to work on episode 2[v0.3] , I will be commencing the development of the game on 29/03/21, the tentative release date will be 12/05/21. Taking a period of 45 days for the development. I will try to finish it sooner and I will make sure there's no delay this time.
Stay tuned.

Thank you for the love and support.
keep that amaying work up! gail is simpy perfect and that dress in the pic above looks SO awesome - will she wear it next update? (just curious)

also i like most of the scenes and even the little boy grows on me, but could at least consider to make some male characters who are very small and ugly or one really old one (older than the ones yet even those are cool). hugo looks btw in a decent shap for being mentioned as fat or very chubby. but i like the janitor and like many the red head and dave's scenes are still the best imo :p keep it up! see you around may!

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
View attachment 1106780
Hi everyone,

Time to work on episode 2[v0.3] , I will be commencing the development of the game on 29/03/21, the tentative release date will be 12/05/21. Taking a period of 45 days for the development. I will try to finish it sooner and I will make sure there's no delay this time.
Stay tuned.

OH BABY!! May is going to be a very good month!!

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
keep that amaying work up! gail is simpy perfect and that dress in the pic above looks SO awesome - will she wear it next update? (just curious)

also i like most of the scenes and even the little boy grows on me, but could at least consider to make some male characters who are very small and ugly or one really old one (older than the ones yet even those are cool). hugo looks btw in a decent shap for being mentioned as fat or very chubby. but i like the janitor and like many the red head and dave's scenes are still the best imo :p keep it up! see you around may!
She deserves only the best. Why would you want her to defile herself

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Master Coriolan, how about some cross-over art between Gail from The Office, and Tracy from the Office Wife? Two office slu... I mean office beauties, forming a corporate dream team? I loved those two renders you made of Tracy, and now these with Gail, yummy, I can only imagine them together under your artistic supervision...

Also, bear in mind there is a special thread for fan art for The Office, itwould be a shame that you don't post these renders there!

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Master Coriolan, how about some cross-over art between Gail from The Office, and Tracy from the Office Wife? Two office slu... I mean office beauties, forming a corporate dream team? I loved those two renders you made of Tracy, and now these with Gail, yummy, I can only imagine them together under your artistic supervision...

Also, bear in mind there is a special thread for fan art for The Office, itwould be a shame that you don't post these renders there!
I didn't realize that there was a "fan-art thread", it would have saved me the time of searching for the assets.o_O:unsure:

I'm glad you liked Tracy's renders, but I don't think I'll be doing any more with her, unfortunately.:cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I didn't realize that there was a "fan-art thread", it would have saved me the time of searching for the assets.o_O:unsure:

I'm glad you liked Tracy's renders, but I don't think I'll be doing any more with her, unfortunately.:cautious:
That's a shame, that render with her and the hobo in the subway was fantastic. Anyway, hope to see more of your art on the Fan art thread for The Office:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-fan-art-assets.63173/

Vlad201818

Oct 8, 2018
View attachment 1106780
Hi everyone,

Stay tuned.

Sir, would you plan a pregnancy path for the heroine? (for example, from an elderly boss?)

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I think pregnancy wouldn't make any sense here. There is no point, better Gail explores and enjoys the adventure (with countless people ofcourse) rather than ending up pregnant. Basically pregnancy becomes an ending in a game, so some things are better left to imagination. But its upto the dev to decide.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes