Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
One of the HOTTEST games ever. It already got me twice in a single night. Man, this is good. Gail is ABSURDLY HOT.

Where is the dev from? She's so fucking hot, I'd be curious to know what is the dev inspiration for Gail.

Also, is the dev consistent with the updates?

Reinherz99

Nov 4, 2019
What a game. The main reason i liked it is the MC, she is one of the hottest characters i have seen, and the sexy situations she found herself in so far were super hot, renders are good too.

Maybe she became a whore too fast though, but playing the game was really fun, she is just too sexy.
Hoping for more situations in public places like the one in the bus.
Looking forward for more, and again good job.
Sorry to compare with the other games but for some people too much grinding like fashion business or power vacuum is boring.

Reactions: GateC.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Did anyone else get a few errors on the newest version? There were some inbetween for me but ignoring them did the trick. Also didn't look like any scenes were skipped that way surprisingly.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Did anyone else get a few errors on the newest version? There were some inbetween for me but ignoring them did the trick. Also didn't look like any scenes were skipped that way surprisingly.
Yeah I ended up just restarting and then CTRL skipped through it and had no errors after that. Pretty sure some scripts or whatever got changed so when loading an old save into the latest update, it gives those errors. But if you just restart and skip through all the content you already saw, the errors go away and everything is fine.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah I ended up just restarting and then CTRL skipped through it and had no errors after that. Pretty sure some scripts or whatever got changed so when loading an old save into the latest update, it gives those errors. But if you just restart and skip through all the content you already saw, the errors go away and everything is fine.
That is very far from being optimal tho, isn't it? It would get very annoying if we have to do that everytime a new version releases.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That is very far from being optimal tho, isn't it? It would get very annoying if we have to do that everytime a new version releases.
Yeah pretty much what stahalle said. You're playing a game in development. It's just one of those things you'll have to get used to as things get adjusted here and there during the development. Games in development often back change their code or add stuff to the script or new scenes in previous parts that can break saves or cause errors when loading old saves. It is just one of the downsides to playing a game before it is completed.

It might not be enjoyable to have to restart sometimes when a new update comes out, but it's the price you pay when you play an unfinished game still in development.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No changelog, and only jumped from 0.1 to 0.2. Can anyone who's played the latest update tell me how much content is in it? Just curious if it's worth the download, or if I should just wait for future updates and save my data.

Reactions: Everest Harrison

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
What's the difference between supporting you on Patreon vs SubscribeStar?

---

Guys, support this dev, the game is amazing, it will make you rock hard in 5 minutes!

I gotta say something: it's easy to find games where the girls have a stunning body, but it is very hard to find with a girl with a STUNNING body, BEAUTIFUL FACE and overall SEXY AURA all around her.

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
What's the difference between supporting you on Patreon vs SubscribeStar?

---

Guys, support this dev, the game is amazing, it will make you rock hard in 5 minutes!

I gotta say something: it's easy to find games where the girls have a stunning body, but it is very hard to find with a girl with a STUNNING body, BEAUTIFUL FACE and overall SEXY AURA all around her.
There's actually no difference, it's just that some people use Patreon and some use SubscribeStar, was just trying to give you all the option ... Basically, I made that announcement to let the people who are on subscribe star know about it and want to support the game.
And thanks a lot .. Glad you like the game.

Reactions: nsiac

T4ssss4

Jul 3, 2020
No changelog, and only jumped from 0.1 to 0.2. Can anyone who's played the latest update tell me how much content is in it? Just curious if it's worth the download, or if I should just wait for future updates and save my data.
Not much new, played it through in like 15 minutes and not a single sex scene

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Sorry to compare with the other games but for some people too much grinding like fashion business or power vacuum is boring.
Yeah true.
I actually wanted to compare this game to Jessica o Neill's hard news (one of my favorites), both female main characters and both working in an office and trying to get a promotion/job, while using their sexy bodies.
Jessica o Neill's hard news is a perfect game of this type to me personally, sexy and classy MC that is on the way of cheating her boyfriend to accomplish things in her career, but she is doing it much slower and more believable imo ( not fucking her boss on day 1, etc).

Not criticizing the Office, it is perfect at what it is and it is one of my favorites now, and would probably get into my top 10 list, if i had one.

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah true.
I actually wanted to compare this game to Jessica o Neill's hard news (one of my favorites), both female main characters and both working in an office and trying to get a promotion/job, while using their sexy bodies.
Jessica o Neill's hard news is a perfect game of this type to me personally, sexy and classy MC that is on the way of cheating her boyfriend to accomplish things in her career, but she is doing it much slower and more believable imo ( not fucking her boss on day 1, etc).

Not criticizing the Office, it is perfect at what it is and it is one of my favorites now, and would probably get into top 10 list, if i had one.
You can't compare these games mainly on the regularity and quality of updates The Office has. JOHN is another joke game with delayed delays and patreon milking.

Reactions: Gintoky

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
You can't compare these games mainly on the regularity and quality of updates The Office has. JOHN is another joke game with delayed delays and patreon milking.
Well that is your opinion. I am comparing them because there are lot of similarities. When it comes to games i care about quality, and in that regard, JOHN is one of the best, both in terms of render quality, and writing, so definitely not a joke of a game.
I agree about the slow updates though.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes