Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Got a bug when paul is asking me "neat" or "rock" when taking a wiskey, in both case it say i don't have enough points and can't advance.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
As long as you can avoid having sex with the nerd Theo and wait to get married with megabass-this is the best game on the site. It's better than AWAM ! But if the developer forces me to have sex with Theo, I will hate this game forever !
I share your thoughts but I don’t think DC ever forced or will force you to have sex with guy x. I enjoy the teasing scenes with him but I am also not into seeing him fuck her personally

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
As long as you can avoid having sex with the nerd Theo and wait to get married with megabass-this is the best game on the site. It's better than AWAM ! But if the developer forces me to have sex with Theo, I will hate this game forever !
I totally agree...Theo is worthless

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
The dev in the past has been open about when he's going to deadline so I imagine we'll hear today or tomorrow about whether it'll be moved to June.

*although it's only been 3 patches (4?) so maybe not long enough to be fully confidant but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes