Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
then let the ator write that he needs more new equipment and announce the collection of money, the more that the game is almost linear and he only needs to do renders and animations that are clearly not done in the best possible way :unsure:
He did wrote it - even I without being patreon I can read the patreon status that he did not reach the needed goal and he states he can only work part time (and not hobby) on the game if he reaches the goal. I support such games - when I'm able - with buying the non free version on itch.io . Monthly payments are to much of a tie for me. I prefer to pay for done work.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
WTF Seriously what he did all this time, if in the new update there are again 2-3 scenes and a hint of a continuation, then I will never support the author again!!!!
EXACTLY.
Last update was LAME.
I know rendering takes time, but you can't go on with an update every 6 months with only 3 minutes of new playable content. You have to do scale the quality according to what are your resources. You can't release high quality content so slowly and which adds only 5 more minutes to the game.

Last edited:

Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
EXACTLY.
Last update was LAME.
I know rendering takes time, but you can't go on with an update every 6 months with only 3 minutes of new playable content. You have to do scale the quality according to what are your resources. You can't release high quality content so slowly and which adds only 5 more minutes to the game.
6 months are you even hearing yourself or you're just jumping on bandwagon and hating someone for the sake of hating, its only been 2 months barely, and he did gave the reasoning which is very understable to me atleast, you should thank this dev for atleast giving you the reasoning cause there are so many devs who just vanish and doesnt even care about their supporters and just milk the money not to mention they update only 2-3 times a year.

Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
WTF Seriously what he did all this time, if in the new update there are again 2-3 scenes and a hint of a continuation, then I will never support the author again!!!!
are you seriously asking him what he did all this time after he just wrote the whole paragraph about what he's facing and about his situation and all, mature people will understand health and life comes first before anything, cut him some slack he's a human at the end of day, imo times like these tell you who are his real supporters who are not. instead of worrying about update you should worry about his health if you care& i can understand where are his patreons coming from but he did say if he will give you the update before end of this month or else he will stop the money process which sounds very reasonable to me.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
6 months are you even hearing yourself or you're just jumping on bandwagon and hating someone for the sake of hating, its only been 2 months barely, and he did gave the reasoning which is very understable to me atleast, you should thank this dev for atleast giving you the reasoning cause there are so many devs who just vanish and doesnt even care about their supporters and just milk the money not to mention they update only 2-3 times a year.
I was referring to the previous update....not the last.
The last update was a useless waste of 5 solid minutes of my life.
I Don't remember if it was exactly 6 months but it was certainly a huge amount of time.
All for just 5 silly minutes of gameplay.

Try to understand what you read next time you decide to reply me.

Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
I was referring to the previous update....not the last.
The last update was a useless waste of 5 solid minutes of my life.
I Don't remember if it was exactly 6 months but it was certainly a huge amount of time.
All for just 5 silly minutes of gameplay.

Try to understand what you read next time you decide to reply me.
Whether i understand you or not, but i think most importantly you need to understand yourself first, you said last update tell me whats last update means? tbh dont tell me coz i didnt make that comment to get the definition of "LAST", my point was what dev wrote & his reasoning he wrote the whole para about his condition, health ntm lacking equipment if you read it that is, i'm like others i too want update asap last update was 2 months ago idk about before coz it doesnt matter to me for now atleast, if a dev able to give you update every 2-3 months then if you ask me he's doing a good job if not a good job then atleast a average job, not like 2 updates a year like some other devs who milk money, health comes first before anything & i'm not a demon who will just ignore his reasoning & his situation because i'm not getting what i want and he did say he will stop the money process if he wont give you an update by the end of this month doesnt it sound reasonable to you, just to be fair in a normal atmosphere i would've agreed with you & would've said the same thing just as you & why i said what i said because it was a basic human courtesy and human decency cut him some slack would you anyways good talking to you.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Whether i understand you or not, but i think most importantly you need to understand yourself first, you said last update tell me whats last update means? tbh dont tell me coz i didnt make that comment to get the definition of "LAST", my point was what dev wrote & his reasoning he wrote the whole para about his condition, health ntm lacking equipment if you read it that is, i'm like others i too want update asap last update was 2 months ago idk about before coz it doesnt matter to me for now atleast, if a dev able to give you update every 2-3 months then if you ask me he's doing a good job if not a good job then atleast a average job, not like 2 updates a year like some other devs who milk money, health comes first before anything & i'm not a demon who will just ignore his reasoning & his situation because i'm not getting what i want and he did say he will stop the money process if he wont give you an update by the end of this month doesnt it sound reasonable to you, just to be fair in a normal atmosphere i would've agreed with you & would've said the same thing just as you & why i said what i said because it was a basic human courtesy and human decency cut him some slack would you anyways good talking to you.
I'm sick of y'all simping the dev.
Just think with your own mind.
This dev's update rate is slow, and you can't deny that.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Yes it is, but there are many that are much slower or kick a new version every month with little to none new content. Some examples are Summer of Shame, Femdom city Mantis, my new family, Life changing choices.
And don't forget how many doesn't update at all and the games are abandoned.

Here I understand the delay. Full working job, slow system and making everything as a hobby. Everyone got a right to look after family etc.

Newguy1

Jan 14, 2019
I and many others on here, know of devs who make amazing games, but leaves people hanging for nearly an year. Yet they get their support and patience from their community. If the renders are great, if the models don't look generic, if the story grabs you, then its worth the wait imo. Most of these devs are either solo or have few helping out/working with, and putting all the work from scripts, story, rendering, directing and every other thing that goes into making every update/episode (while living their daily lives, going for work, perhaps even working overtime just to get the food on the table, taking time out for their family or friends, taking time out for themselves to destress, and so much more while staying sane, motivated and dedicated).

This game making process in general takes time, a LOT of time. if AAA game development studios can have a medium to big sized team, take years to develop but release broken games and still earn in millions. I strongly believe these individual devs and their small teams deserve the patience that they can get from us.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes