Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hey everyone,

This post is only for the whole f95 community.

I know you all have been waiting for the update, I'm sorry I couldn't release the game on time but please try to understand my situation which I've already mentioned in my patron's post. I request you all to be patient, please! Don't worry I'm not abandoning the game. I'm giving my best to try and finish it asap. I assure you all that you'll get an amazing update soon.

Thank you so much for supporting me, really appreciate it.

Stay safe & Take care,
Regards DC.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Hey everyone,

I know you all have been waiting for the update, I'm sorry I couldn't release the game on time but please try to understand my situation which I've already mentioned in my patron's post. I request you all to be patient, please! Don't worry I'm not abandoning the game. I'm giving my best to try and finish it asap. I assure you all that you'll get an amazing update soon.

Stay safe & Take care,
Regards DC.
thanks for chiming in and giving us an update, DamagedCoda
but honestly, you don't owe anyone an explanation that hasn't already been shared. you're only accountable to your patrons, no one else.
can't wait for more Gail soon :D

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hey everyone,

Stay safe & Take care,
Regards DC.
Thank you for the feedback DamagedCoda. :)
We will and can (at least should) wait till the release when you are happy with the end product of the next update.

I also concur with atlas114 110%
you don't owe anyone an explanation that hasn't already been shared. you're only accountable to your patrons, no one else.
As always, best of luck my friend with this and future updates, and give ours love to Gail. ;)

PS! I am also looking forward to meet the Goddess again and see what kind of naughty elements she well get her self into or to get out of. :p hehe

• Red Heart
Reactions: DamagedCoda

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Hey everyone,

Stay safe & Take care,
Regards DC.
don't worry guys have been waiting for almost 3 months, wait another :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: Albaduldür

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey everyone,

Stay safe & Take care,
Regards DC.
Take your time mate and don't listen to those greedy and entitled people. They don't know what you are going through or what it takes to develop a game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey everyone,

Stay safe & Take care,
Regards DC.
Don't worry my friend, take your time. (y)

Reactions: DamagedCoda

fuksazn

Oct 14, 2018
Hey everyone,

Stay safe & Take care,
Regards DC.
we are ready to wait until the end of the year, take your time

farachiya

Jan 16, 2021
Hey everyone,

Stay safe & Take care,
Regards DC.
thank you

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes