Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
wait u serious ?
Dev wrote this on June 11th

Hey everyone,

This post is only for the whole f95 community.

I know you all have been waiting for the update, I'm sorry I couldn't release the game on time but please try to understand my situation which I've already mentioned in my patron's post. I request you all to be patient, please! Don't worry I'm not abandoning the game. I'm giving my best to try and finish it asap. I assure you all that you'll get an amazing update soon.

Thank you so much for supporting me, really appreciate it.

Stay safe & Take care,
Regards DC.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018

Hey everyone,

I know you all have been waiting for the update, I'm sorry I couldn't release the game on time but please try to understand my situation which I've already mentioned in my patron's post. I request you all to be patient, please! Don't worry I'm not abandoning the game. I'm giving my best to try and finish it asap. I assure you all that you'll get an amazing update soon.

Stay safe & Take care,
Regards DC.
y but not nov or dec atleast i hope

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
I dont see any mention on damage stating next update will be launch between Nov or Dec. In fact, he seems to pause patreon fees after June due to delay so what is everyone complaining about exactly?

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I dont see any mention on damage stating next update will be launch between Nov or Dec. In fact, he seems to pause patreon fees after June due to delay so what is everyone complaining about exactly?
the very slow update rate.
That is what everyone is complaining about.

I too complained about that, but I now understand the problems damaged coda is going through.
I will wait patiently for her good works!
I just hope it won't be the usual 3 minutes of game play after such a long waiting.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016

Hey everyone,

Stay safe & Take care,
Regards DC.
Again with promises. So glad I end up not supporting this game. If it quacks like a duck...

Reactions: Albaduldür

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
receives money every month and does nothing "icstor 2.0"
Don't go that far. I actually believe he is doing something, it's just that whatever it is it's too little and too late. If you're not putting in work this early in development I have to question if you'll even finish it.

Reactions: Albaduldür

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Don't go that far. I actually believe he is doing something, it's just that whatever it is it's too little and too late. If you're not putting in work this early in development I have to question if you'll even finish it.
Just remember, most Dev here don't make games for a living and have other liabilities like their job(s) and family. Most people at the moment have many problems because of the pandemic. I don't think most of the people here know what time consuming making a game is, especially if you are doing it by yourself. It is not directly comparable, but think about Cyberpunk 2077 - took over 8 years and the company had over 1100 employees, were maybe half of them worked on that game and they were/are still late/buggy and they wanted about 60$ at release date. Elder Scrolls 6 has been in the works for 10 years and the supposed release year has now been pushed to 2023 (and some sources even say they do not expect it until 2027). The games here are mostly for free and you can decide if you want to donate and if one takes a bit longer to push a new release because of personal circumstances it should be no problem. Especially when it happens like here, where the developer openly says that problems exist and he therefore has to postpone an update, therefore stops patreon payments temporarily and not like others is silent, continues to collect the support and then the game is suddenly in abandoned status.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Both are great! Myrium was really good. And skiped spereq because its rpgm. I dont like rpgm.

Any other?
There is a Ren'py port for Special Request, that most of the time only takes a few days to get to the same version as the original RPGM-Version. Problem is there are not many games with a fem MC. Angelica's Temptation, good girl gone bad (graphic is not so good) and corrupting Kayleigh comes to the mind. There is one good series with a fem MC and that is the Chloe18-series excluding the last part FakeFamily that has a male MC. The dev uses his own engine and that is sometimes not optimal. If transformation is no problem, then there are games like 'Chemical Change' where the main character becomes fem almost immediately.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes