Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 12, 2020
Exactly my thoughts.

This guy is delving deep into his 'Ladybird Book of 101 excuses', now.
Yeah, every artist finds appropirate explanation for delaying update. However I can undestand DamagedCoda.

It's like you just did something then you took a break and then returned to your work and found out that something's wrong in your project. It can continue indefinitely.

I'm curious about edit. As I understand correctly renders where Gail's breasts are sagging are the new one, right?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
As I understand correctly renders where Gail's breasts are sagging are the new one, right?
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure.
I'm also entirely unsure as to whether we will ever actually see this game updated, again.
If it's going to be one update per year,(and that's increasingly what it's heading towards) then why even bother?

Reactions: pleaseletme
Aug 12, 2020
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure.
I'm also entirely unsure as to whether we will ever actually see this game updated, again.
If it's going to be one update per year,(and that's increasingly what it's heading towards) then why even bother?
Say it to DamagedCoda:LOL::LOL: Why does tit size should bother us, fan, if update is really going to be the one per year?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I do not see why realistic boobs would be a problem. Even though i consider Gail one of the hottest characters in these games, i mentioned a couple of times that i would have loved if her boobs did not look like huge balloons, very out of proportion with her body.
So i was watching these images and i do not see any problem with her having more natural boobs, that do not look like inflated balloons. Even though i like both, because her boobs are not her only quality, if i could choose i would choose the new ˝nonintentional˝ ones.

Reactions: Kotobiki

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
‍♀ go play the hundred other games with skinny-super model protags if you have a problem with big proportions. Gail is rather refreshing in her body-type and you guys want to make her generic asf.
I think you need to try reading the actual posts.
Where has anyone said they want her tits to be smaller, or make her more 'generic', as you're trying to make out?

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I think that Discord post is the long way of explaining her tits look like they fit better in that top.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Writting on a board does not mean you support anyone. I do not patreon this guy, so because I dont pay I dont have a problem with him taking time, I just dont expect anything. If he writes shit, I will go away, and making her, a career oriented woman become a token girlfriend for the black guy makes NO SENSE, Im afraid he is about to make a mistake there.

I've paid AWAM, and stopped as soon as he got crazy with the kids and the incest instead of the adults, I still read randomly to see, but I don't even download the updates anymore.

I paid the Vaulihorn guy, even when he was starting to write shit, warned him on the board upfront, and when he destroyed the MC character with shit writting I cut the Patreon and forgot about that novel.

I activated a Patreon subscription to the Watching my Wife, but when I saw they were partially simping for her, I stopped the Patreon but keep an eye on the story.

When I pay, I ask for results. When I dont, I just accept whatever comes, and I randomly give my opinion (strong opinions usually as part of my personality).
OMG someone else on here with a reasonable point of view! Nice to meet you.

100% Agree I join a Patreon when the author writes something good and I want more, if the updates are slow or the direction of the story changes to something I'm not into I leave.

I shake my head every time I have to read some entitled persons opinion, when I know they haven't donated one dime to keep the project going but feel the need to tell us What they want and how bad the game is because they are not getting it.

Entitled
"Why doesn't the game have this? Why doesn't she look like this? Is she a Pregnant lesbian, that gets ganbagnged by a female volleyball team and Jello wrestles on the weekend?? Why not?? Wahhh this game sucks!!

Then they proceed to bad mouth the game for the next 6 months.

After I realized that's a good sized portion of the userbase I mostly gave up responding to the trolls.

Good to see a reasonable person speak up.

I Salute You!

Last edited:

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome game been waiting for 10 months now for an update. Doesn anyone have any news? Did the dev die or something?

Reactions: ZACK1775

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Writting on a board does not mean you support anyone. I do not patreon this guy, so because I dont pay I dont have a problem with him taking time, I just dont expect anything. If he writes shit, I will go away, and making her, a career oriented woman become a token girlfriend for the black guy makes NO SENSE, Im afraid he is about to make a mistake there.

I've paid AWAM, and stopped as soon as he got crazy with the kids and the incest instead of the adults, I still read randomly to see, but I don't even download the updates anymore.

I paid the Vaulihorn guy, even when he was starting to write shit, warned him on the board upfront, and when he destroyed the MC character with shit writting I cut the Patreon and forgot about that novel.

I activated a Patreon subscription to the Watching my Wife, but when I saw they were partially simping for her, I stopped the Patreon but keep an eye on the story.

When I pay, I ask for results. When I dont, I just accept whatever comes, and I randomly give my opinion (strong opinions usually as part of my personality).
IMG_1950.jpeg

Reactions: wildride69

jacktyler

May 3, 2023
- Box background
- Text Outline
- Text-box Height
- Text- box Width
- Text-box Opacity
- Text Size

where are those changes? i gave wrong hex code. now game crashes. i need to delete or change by on file.

Notping95

May 11, 2020
This is why I prefer to purchase the game rather than subscribing to Patreon. maybe real job bring more money so the development is not the main focus anymore. We don't know what's the real reason and It's hard to see the honesty from dev announcement. obviously since the dev can't keep his promise a lot of times.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
This is why I prefer to purchase the game rather than subscribing to Patreon. maybe real job bring more money so the development is not the main focus anymore.
No, this is why you're completely wrong about this, unless you gonna tell me that you work a job that only pays a yearly salary and requires you to work your ass off monthly, coz fuck bills, the government can pay that shit for us. The same goes in our case. I don't think I have to tell you that all those assets cost money too, and a decent rig to get the job done faster is expensive and bumps up the electricity bill. Think twice before making accusations, coz in his place, you'd probably do the same.

I won't rush to defend Damaged Coda's constant delays, but I won't rush to attack him either coz I don't know what his RL circumstances are. Bills are a tough bitch IRL bois, especially when you wanna earn your bread and (probably) support your family too or have rent to pay or something like that. He doesn't have SCAMcstor's monthly income, not even 1/4 of it lol, and those 1500$ shrink considerably after patreon's cut and his country's taxes, so the final sum ain't something to brag about milking. Maybe his RL job really does make him more money... what do some of y'all expect him to do ?? Quit it so he can keep delivering fap material to his fellow perverts on Patreon, SubscribeStar and F95 ??:rolleyes:

This is the main reason why you can support a dev or a 3d artist whenever you want and consider they deserve your support on Patreon or SS, but if you suspect that they keep lying to you and just want to milk their projects instead of keeping their promises, nothing's stopping you from canceling your pledge and only support them again when/if you're pleased with their work. It's pointless to keep complaining on a pirate forum like this one coz the only thing you can 'accomplish' here is to piss off the dev and make them delete their account. Who are you gonna address your complaints to then if this happened ??

4.00 star(s) 100 Votes