JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Stuck at point where husband has returned and after event the next morning can't enter work and get message "can't enter dressed like that". Currently wearing the skimpy outfit no panties, but have no option to dress in something else.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Stuck at point where husband has returned and after event the next morning can't enter work and get message "can't enter dressed like that". Currently wearing the skimpy outfit no panties, but have no option to dress in something else.
Should be fixed in v0.89.3. I'll ping you a message so you can share me your savegame to confirm

Ez1224

Jan 20, 2022
I have been stuck in day 34, it say's " Time to head home " but when I get there nothing happens and I can't even go to bed :(

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I have been stuck in day 34, it say's " Time to head home " but when I get there nothing happens and I can't even go to bed :(
This bug should also be fixed if you download the latest version. I expect you worked out with Zack having earlier talked with Nate about meeting Guy at Knockers. The game wrongky expected you to do both, which is why you couldn't end the day. In the latest version, you can go to bed and then do the Nate event on the next day

Reactions: Tembo321

Benson20

May 10, 2020
I can't see the gallery. I tried enabling & disabling the GU in Preferences, from the Main Menu & during the game, both choices. & same result: I can't see the Gallery. Just events that already happen.
I sent a message a few days before, with SSs
Thanks in advance

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I can't see the gallery. I tried enabling & disabling the GU in Preferences, from the Main Menu & during the game, both choices. & same result: I can't see the Gallery. Just events that already happen.
I sent a message a few days before, with SSs
Thanks in advance
You can only replay gallery scenes when you are not in a game (otherwise it messes up the in-game variables). Try accessing "Replay Scenes" from the main menu - the "Scenes" option from within the game only shows you the scenes you have seen in the playthrough.

Tembo321

Apr 26, 2020
If you go to the Enchantments page from the menu, you'll see all 90 listed (several are optional though)
Thank you. But do you know where I need to go? It says I need to look around town on my day off. I think have exhausted all options. I have done the jogging in the park scene too.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Thank you. But do you know where I need to go? It says I need to look around town on my day off. I think have exhausted all options. I have done the jogging in the park scene too.
On your day off, there are 3 mandatory actions to do: have lunch with Tabitha, go for a jog and have a drink at O'Shannon's. (There's a 4th optional action you can take in the night district). Once you've done all 3, that should trigger a phone call from Nate that progresses the action

Reactions: wildride69

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Request for save full gallery saves
There is a gallery unlocker available. You can only access it form the Main Menu, not within the game (as it would mess with the game variables)

From the Main Menu, go to Preferences and enable the Scene unlocker:

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 10.12.52.jpg

Then click on Replay Scenes

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 10.20.12.jpg

You can click (show all) to see all the gallery categories:

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 10.30.05.jpg

Once you click Play locked scenes: No, it will toggle this to Yes and all the scenes are then playable

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 10.30.22.jpg

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
There is a gallery unlocker available. You can only access it form the Main Menu, not within the game (as it would mess with the game variables)

From the Main Menu, go to Preferences and enable the Scene unlocker:

View attachment 2768976

Then click on Replay Scenes

View attachment 2768979

You can click (show all) to see all the gallery categories:

View attachment 2768981

Once you click Play locked scenes: No, it will toggle this to Yes and all the scenes are then playable

View attachment 2768982
I'll give it 4 days before someone else asks for a Gallery Unlock lol :)

• Haha
Reactions: michaelcros

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
On your day off, there are 3 mandatory actions to do: have lunch with Tabitha, go for a jog and have a drink at O'Shannon's. (There's a 4th optional action you can take in the night district). Once you've done all 3, that should trigger a phone call from Nate that progresses the action
I can't get changed after the jog there's no option in the toilet, am I missing something?

*edit - did the jog last and couldn't change because it was night. Tried doing it first and it was fine, will leave up in case someone else runs into the issue.

*edit 2 - didn't get the phone call after doing all three

Reactions: wildride69

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
How the hell are you supposed to get the red miniskirt outfit? I'm at the point where some scenes are appearing with it but there's been no scenes where the MC has been given it. Halp.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes