worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Polly event 3 is not triggering. I am stuck :(

Any one? Any idea? :(
It seems like there is a bug around enchantment 79/81 which is preventing some event to trigger... I restarted so many times and same thing happens. Polly event 3 in particular refuse to trigger. If you start again from enchantment 79 it will trigger, however Polly's window option doesn't show up at night for some reason and only shows at day instead and you can't go there at day time (Stacy say "I don't have to go there")
Also there is a lot of event that just get skipped for example: the whole Michael tour did not happen for me at all, sky at the park (only the last one triggered after I reached 80 enchantment) and many others..

I hope you take a look into it and thx for this amazing port! (y)
michaelcros

Edit: Well, Polly window option finally showed up at night after I restarted 4 times...

Reactions: wildride69

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Do you mean enchantment 79 as Dony solo?

I don't wanna start from the beginning :((( (crying baby emoji)

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
what is enchantment 79?
In the main menu after loading the game there is an option named "start part-way" or something. You choose whatever enchantment you wanna restart at (in this case 79) and go work with Polly, immediately the event will trigger (make sure to do it before everything else at night) that's it..

I also noticed starting from part-way. The game stops giving you enchantment notification and it doesn't add to the enchantment total score in the menu and it just stuck on whatever the number you start with michaelcros

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
I'll ping you a link to v0.89.3 which fixes the bug
Hi michaelcros , Any chance in sending me the link, I'm seem to be stuck as well, and many thanks if you can. :)

Oh and a another big thanks in creating this new Ren'Py version of the game, I was gutted when the previous Ren'Py version was not going to be continued, for obvious reasons, glad you saved the day :)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I don't know exactly what the bug is, but I can tell you that I also got stuck at Enchant 85, and that at some point I went to the doctor's and came out wearing a new outfit Michael never asked me to wear. After that, the old and new costumes seemed to periodically switch, and I think a number of events went out of order. During all this, I got locked out from eating at the Taco stand, I would click on it, and nothing would happen. Also, Polly spontaneously started wearing a new outfit at work, the sheer cover over bra and panties.

Now that I've restarted from 79 as suggested, first thing that happened was I got the scene with Polly and the pizza man. Apparently, that scene, which I had NOT gotten on my previous playthrough, is the reason Polly is later wearing the outfit I had seen at work.

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
1688800881931.png

Stuck at 81st enhancement. I noticed a bug with the doctor. Your outfit changes to the last one (I think) despite not acquiring it yet. Maybe the trigger for that was skipped.

Attached my save file too.

Edit: I think Jesse gives you the clothing but the trigger does not properly happen.

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
v0.89.3 has been released

Changelog
  • Added text box opacity slider
  • Corrected order of the enchantments screen
  • Hiding the interface now works for new stye dialog
  • Bug fixes for:
    • cannot complete your day off and get stuck in the park
    • cannot complete Dixon's flyers mission
    • cannot trigger Polly Webcam 3
    • cannot work with David after Polly Webcam 3
    • disappearing images on Zack changing scenes
    • multiple-angle video scenes now switch correctly
    • added missing choice images if you redo Knocker's flyers
    • added missing Morgan dialog image
    • gallery scene for Knocker's flyers fixed

Leomessicr7

Dec 7, 2020
v0.89.3 has been released

Changelog
  • Added text box opacity slider
  • Corrected order of the enchantments screen
  • Hiding the interface now works for new stye dialog
  • Bug fixes for:
    • cannot complete your day off and get stuck in the park
    • cannot complete Dixon's flyers mission
    • cannot trigger Polly Webcam 3
    • cannot work with David after Polly Webcam 3
    • disappearing images on Zack changing scenes
    • multiple-angle video scenes now switch correctly
    • added missing choice images if you redo Knocker's flyers
    • added missing Morgan dialog image
    • gallery scene for Knocker's flyers fixed
If any possible to give a Gallery Mod for this Renpy

Sep 26, 2020
Another bug: after calling in sick, had coffee and thought it was time to get to work.

Also: train carriage choice has the images the wrong way round and the thought that there's no sign of those creeps and they looked dead is a bit out of place for someone who's already talked to them again.

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
View attachment 2753069

Stuck at 81st enhancement. I noticed a bug with the doctor. Your outfit changes to the last one (I think) despite not acquiring it yet. Maybe the trigger for that was skipped.

Attached my save file too.

Edit: I think Jesse gives you the clothing but the trigger does not properly happen.
Hello, I've just tried your save: you encountered the bug cannot trigger Polly Webcam 3 bug, which is fixed in v0.89.3. Download that, and work with Polly twice and you can progress the game.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes