Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Why don't you play the RPGM Version then, it is still there. This is just an alternaitive for people who don't like RPGM . No need to shit on the effort of the creator of this port.
Firstly thanks for the ppl who made the apk version, i sure some might like to get through the MASSIVE game faster rather than running

But i mean it just ruined the experience , walking up to events and freedom to explore the town had more ... Embedded feel to it .

As someone who played both i think rpgm is better. The game is still good no matter which version you play

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Firstly thanks for the ppl who made the apk version, i sure some might like to get through the MASSIVE game faster rather than running

But i mean it just ruined the experience , walking up to events and freedom to explore the town had more ... Embedded feel to it .

As someone who played both i think rpgm is better. The game is still good no matter which version you play
NO!! FUCK RPGM and FUCK who ever stupid dev that think of using this shit out dated engine....
If the original were made on renpy in the first place we would have a much much much higher resolution renders... just FYI

• Red Heart
Reactions: rukoblud

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
How did husband know about his wife leave a gap while use shower after workout ? I dont remember the scene where they talk about it.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Hi all, I am stuck.
After I got the "Give the tonic" option, doesn't matter what I do, the game tells me "It is recommended to save here" and then nothing happens. It stays like that.

Please helppp

I found this game just a couple of days ago, I like it so much and not being able to play is not good :D

Reactions: L7Bear

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Hi all, I am stuck.
After I got the "Give the tonic" option, doesn't matter what I do, the game tells me "It is recommended to save here" and then nothing happens. It stays like that.

Please helppp

I found this game just a couple of days ago, I like it so much and not being able to play is not good :D
Just click on the return button in the bottom right. the escape key on keyboard doesn't work for some reason after the forced save..

Reactions: L7Bear and gnole13

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
NO!! FUCK RPGM and FUCK who ever stupid dev that think of using this shit out dated engine....
If the original were made on renpy in the first place we would have a much much much higher resolution renders... just FYI
No renpy is only suited for visual novels and point/click games. It's a glorified html page . Only reason people use it is because it's free and devs don't have to bleed for licencing to use their tool kits.

Renpy can't do half the things rpgm can do, renpy has the shit combat mechanics for example .

images (60).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Tanzie

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
No renpy is only suited for visual novels and point/click games. It's a glorified html page . Only reason people use it is because it's free and devs don't have to bleed for licencing to use their tool kits.

Renpy can't do half the things rpgm can do, renpy has the shit combat mechanics for example .

View attachment 2746017
Keep telling yourself that...

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Just putting it here for textbox opacity if anyone wants to use it.
Working with most of the games too.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Just putting it here for textbox opacity if anyone wants to use it.
Working with most of the games too.
Hi - that mod will conflict with this game quite a lot, as I already have a custom say screen - it'll mess up all the text message exchanges for example, and won't work at all with the newer dialog layout at all (in fact, will make it worse, as it will show both the existing dialog box and the newer one), and will remove the gallery scene unlocker from the preferences.

Is it there just to be able to control the dialog background opacity? Instead of using this, how about I just add that to the game?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Agree to disagree both RPGM and Renpy can be annoying as fuck if done badly. They can both deliver a fun experience if done well. I personally prefer the RPGM version of this game, it's engaging and fun without an excess amount of clicking and clear paths on where you need to go and what you need to do.

BUGS EXIST period.. RPGM version has bugs - This beautiful well done RENPY version has bugs.

A prime example is https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-ep-3-v0-219-terebonkoff.523 This game started off in RPGM in the first chapter and then switched to RENPY in later chapters and no matter what chapters you play they both suck ass.

The game and story line is just good enough to keep you playing but they are both terribly done and they complicate the RPGM and RENPY version to be equally annoying. Try it for yourself I never new RENPY could suck so badly.

The point is RPGM and RENPY can be great if well done unfortunately RPGM gets a bad rap because it is more complicated to get right and seems like it takes longer to fix bugs. RENPY devs seems to like to stick to the default mode and not add in to many advanced features that add complexity to the game but also way more bugs.

So to say "NO!! FUCK RPGM and FUCK who ever stupid dev that think of using this shit out dated engine" I disagree with with the caveat that both have their place when done well.

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelcros

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
guys i am stuck... i don't know the way out of this LOL

1.jpg

it's a weekend day, no work, i explored everything and after the running in the park there is no way out, and i can't leave cos i can't change anymore, why?

2.jpg

as soon as i click leave the park, it says you can't you have to change, but i can't... and this logo flashes, what is that?

3.png

IllussionMine

May 24, 2018
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes