Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

jerkmydick

Nov 24, 2021
can anyone reup mega link or get new gofile/mixdrop link coz anon file,racty,nopy is too slow for downloading

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
I do not understand why people make games without sounds do they think players a deaf ???

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Phalzyr did great work and was a really good dude to boot. He had about as big a tragedy as you can imagine and, while never say never, it's hard to envision a reason for him to return to this type of work.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Pity, but I can respect that. I know life can take unexpected and profound twists and turns. I wish him the best anyways.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi, this seems like the right place to put this. I have just completed development of a new Ren'Py remake of The Office Wife, complete up to v0.89. This is a from-scratch remake, as I had different goals to Phalzyr:

1. Be as faithful as possible to the RPGM original, while
2. Replacing the RPGM UI with something suitable for Ren'Py.

This version has all of the original game's logic and gameplay.

The downside to this approach is that bugs in the original will also be present here... and I may have introduced new ones in the conversion process (I have hacked a fix for the breakroom bug though.) To help fix these problems, I'm looking for a few volunteers prepared to spend some time playing this new Ren'Py version from the start of day 1 up to the end of the current content, preferably with sound on.

If you're interested, message me with your email address and I'll send you a link. Once the issues are ironed out, I'll likely do the first full release at the start of July.

michaelcros

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes