• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - The Office Wife [v0.91 Hotfix1] [J. S. Deacon]

1. 3.00 star(s)

hexenhaus

Version 0.4-Update:
    I do not really know what to say... The writing is still good and the pictures are decent. However, while they grind was negligible in v0.1 because of the games other qualities, progressing or should I say grinding further into the story makes it worse, even with skipping. You just crawl through the days, suffering through the tenth gate or lunch scene with the exact the same dialogue, doing the same "events" with the exact same dialogue, in the hope to find that scene that has 2 new sentences at the end. You never know what to do progress and if there is any choice at all. And all the time you wonder, "do I have to repeat the scene a number of times" or "is there any progression in another work event and I simply did not find it?". It just always feels out of reach (carrot) and it is really frustrating. And of course you have to your noon-work at floor 1, get your stuff in 2, workout in the basement and get back to 1 to leave the building. If there was a game in need of a renpy conversion - it is this one!

Score changed to 2*

Version 0.1:
    Good start to a hopefully succesful NTR game, that atm suffers avoidable common RPGM problems.

In Detail:
    Good art and well-build RPGM world, that seems to be just the right size. The story seems ok (what there is) and the writing is good. There are no serious bugs and the game is stable and performant.

However the game is VERY repetetive - you grind the days (shower->clothing-> breakfast->work->lunch->repeat) with only minor alterations to dialogue/scene - if any at all! The daily stuff and conversations is 90% literally the same, with even the same thoughts and stuff and after clicking through the same scene for the tenth time - hello Einstein and his definition of insanity...
    Do not get me wrong there are some new dialogue snippets after some repetitions and I don't mind a slow pace (if there is interesting content) but if you cut out "daily stuff/scenes" there is maybe 25% game and 75% bloat through grind/repetition.

3* (average) for a promising but tedious start.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lucas137

Best ntr game i have played in a long while, hands down the most interesting background story.

It could have a bit more decision making experience, but overall you should totally give it a try.

Hoping for future updates to have as much new content as v0.1

Keep up the good work!