public,romance,teasing,voyeurism.

The flow of the story is so smooth. 10/10
    renders and animations are great. 10/10
    the scripts are very well made,you can feel it. 10/10

Stacy is the meaning of a Hotwife.
    Try it out and feel the hotness.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

salesman91

This is one of the best games I have ever played.
    Story: 5/5
    Art: 4/5
    Experience: 5/5

NTR situation in this game is one of my favorites.

Overall I had 5/5 fun out of this game. I have a little bit of criticism with the storyline which I have already expressed in the comment section.

Thank you for making this wonderful game. XX
  3. 5.00 star(s)

petrike

Best ntr game so far. Jessica is REALLY HOT.

Only thing that bothers me is that Jessica should still have her panties on even when exploring her sexuality. It would be more realistic and open up different scenarios of undressing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

darlic

[v0.52]

I think this is the best fem-protag game I ever played on this site (it's maybe on par with Jessica O'Neil).

She is gorgeous, scenes are good, situations are believable (within reasons) and the animations are awesome.

Story 8/10 - I don't think this is the strong point about this game but it mixes the right amount of slice of life and paranormal elements. Plus, it is very well told and didn't bore me one bit. The corruption part is believable because the suspension of disbelief is aided by the fact there is magic involved, and it is fun to play. Its overall pace is just about right.
    Sex 9/10 - This is a potential 10 for me, but so far there's not much content given the current length of the game IMHO. Yet what is already present in the game is fantastic, the scenes look very good and the dialogues are perfect.
    Gameplay 5/10 - Here's where the real pain lies. RPGM is totally not the right platform/engine for a game like this. Too much time is wasted by walking around the city and repeating the same scenes/routines every single day. This can become really frustrating on a longer playthrough.
    Another downside is once you reach the main story ending the game just quits, leaving you no possibility to complete the rest of the side stories and events.
    Also, it seems that scenes/fetishes aren't skippable/optional, in other words, you are forced to see content you might not like or you're simply not interested in.
    With all this being said, I decided to not subtract a star from my final vote simply because this game is really really good and I didn't find all the repetitions/walking too disruptive in terms of overall enjoyment, and this is a big plus as I generally can't bear wasting time when I play an adult game.

I recommend this game because it already offers a good amount of fappable content, it's very fun to play and I'm sure with time this is going to get better and better.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

hydra_rush

I generally don’t review games on here but this one piqued my interest. I’m a person that likes good story and character development over quick and easy access to H-Scenes. This game does not disappoint with art, character development, or story. It is clear the creator has a plan and not half-assing this and hoping for the best. I played about 2/3 of the .50 version and it felt a bit grindy at times but this was my own fault as I didn’t turn the hints on. I encountered a fatal error, as many users have, but the dev was quick to respond to community feedback. Despite the error I'm giving the game 5 stars because the error was quickly handled, and the game is still in the development process. I sincerely hope the dev sticks with this game, sees it through, and continues to create. This is a solid game that I’m happy I stumbled upon.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kecodon10

Attractive content game, Beautiful graphics, hope the game will update new versions continuously.
    Wish the author more and more good ideas.
    I appreciate this game, great Mr. Sun. I hope this game has many people who will agree with me.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2412922

PROS:
    Very exciting story and fluent corruption path.
    Consistent updates and game expansion with new areas and side stories.
    Super Sexy Female MC. (Innocent look in a corruption game is a KEY!)
    Very good renders and animations so far.
    Well done and not so intrusive NTR.
    A friendly DEV. that interacts with the playerbase and adds stuff like replay gallery on request of the players. (not all devs. are so engaged and friendly)
    CONS:
    NONE.
    SUGGESTION:
    Add more female 2 female interactions and romantic scenes since Stacy is very enabling and will be extremely hot in same sex romance scenes.​
  8. 5.00 star(s)

danolo23

Amazing game.

Pros:
    • Hotwife corruption 10/10
    • Well implemented NTR
    • Great amount of content. Makes you think that it's going to cut it to just a tease version like most games, but instead shows you more and more content
    • Nice renders and fappable animations.
    Cons
    • RPGM. Not immediatly a bad thing, but you know: walking all around on routine, old system with limitations, etc. Game's not thaat open world to justify RPGM, as usual, and any battle or inventory system is irrelevant.
    • Kinda meh story. Don't care much about an ancient greek goddess in this setting
  9. 5.00 star(s)

maxx mad

V0.40
    Very good game
    Interesting NTR story with a hot wife
    Well drawn and appealing scenes
    No grind or intrusive routine
    Good directions
    Lack more optional quests (other than the two early working groups)

To the dev, if he drops by
    Overall a decent use of the RPGMaker engine and the daily routine isn't an issue which is a big plus.
    However, it could use more optional or random events like groping, harassment events dispatched on the maps to make use of the engine and optional quests leading to events.

There's room for improvement but i'll still rate it 5/5, it's really good.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Jim Beam

Solid game. lots of content, good writing, and the updates have been substantial. The art is pretty good too. all in all a dang fun game so far. I could take or leave the supernatural bits, but everything else is fun as hell.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Kjct

Despite RPGM (which I usually find overly tedious), this is probably my favorite NTR tagged game because it's one of the few that actually has a corruption element for not only the wife, but also the husband.

It seems as if most NTR games have a husband who is all in for his wife banging anyone and everyone or is ridiculously oblivious.

Decent graphics, decent story, RPGM maneuvering isn't too bad as long as you follow the walkthrough, interesting twists/story,
  12. 5.00 star(s)

kiribito

This game must have one of the best corruption routes I've ever seen. It really takes it's time developing the corruption and does an amazing job at keeping it entertaining. The pacing is impeccable and the scene variation is immense. The story is well written, with likeable characters and interesting situations.

Almost all the models are average at best, but that doesn't even matter when the main character model looks so great.

Unlike almost every other game of this genre, all actions and decisions, even the most outrageous ones make sense given the circumstances the story imposes.

On the down side, sometimes some of the routinary scene dialogues can get a little repetitive, but even so, the payoffs are worth it.

This is definitely one of the best games in this site. After all, it's not everyday we see a game of this genre get so much acclaim, and in this case, it deserves every praise.

5/5
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Nomine sine

This game has some of the most erotic scenes I ever seen in adult game. And I am not talking about graphics. This game has solid text base. MC is lithe and feminine. Facial expressions fits text quite well. And so far I like this game.

Then why 3?

First of all this game is not an interactive game. The game gives you choices then and there but only few and not changing anything.
    As I said above I like the game and it has some really good sex scenes, but sometimes I feel sorry for MC. You want at least to avoid some characters but you can't.

Secondly, what is this genius idea to make player run circles again and again waiting for certain days?! Why we have to wait the same sequence of animation every morning?! This game artificially prolonges gameplay with useless running. Why would you do that?
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Ramrod1989

Epic game that keeps getting better and better thanks for the hard work. I can't wait to see how far out Stacy is going to go lol. My only issue is saves not working after each update but I could be doing something wrong since I'm on android. Anyway to add a skip text option in rpgm?
  15. 2.00 star(s)

IdleGuy

The CG is great but the dev really, really needs to consider thoughtful game design. The path forward is confusing, the progression is obtuse and the bugs frequently mean you've softlocked yourself without even realising.

Maybe in the future, but RPGM combined with bad progression really kills any recommendation I could have for this mess.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Jokey123

Awesome main character, super hot.

Biggest issue is the repetitive task that have to be done EVERY DAY.

I was literally getting pissed everytime I was forced to leave for lunch or have to take the subway only for nothing to happen. I would find a way to cut that time down.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

rukoblud

MC is hot AF - big thanks to the author. Story is fine too. But the main disadvantage of this game lies in looooong grind and bugs.

Please renpy this game and it will be 5 star mos def.

I wish there were more games with such beautiful girls.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Scarlett's nightmare

What a pleasant surprise. While this game relies on the usual corruption scenarios that you see everywhere, the pacing, story and characterization really make it stand out.

The characters develop over time, change and have actual depth. The story develops organically and somewhat believably, unlike the pure stupidity of the scenarios you usually face in these games. The NTR path is done well, optional and actually doesn't rely on the usual tropes of the genre. Animations are great quality too.

You can tell this is done by someone that is a writer. So refreshing.

Regarding the grind - while it isn't bad...

- I would not play it without a walkthrough as the trial and error grind is unfun.
    - You will still have to go through the same steps everyday that simulates her life and while that works for me, for most it won't be fun. Just a heads up: You need to play about 30days to see everything (0.35) if you do it optimally.

All in all a great game with a quality story without the usual issues that plague RPGM games.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

Would give it a 3.5.

pros:
    - solid quality/renders
    - female mc
    - quite sexy girl and quite curvy
    - not too boring average guys
    - okay locations and good map layout

Cons: (Personally)
    - story is strange
    - I think mc could look hotter
    - some boring stuff
    - too many stuff you have to repeat
    - renders look good but not great
    - hobo is just a joke
    - not much to do or explore
    - Store guy stuff is interesting but with a broom? Really? Lol

It has potential but atm it’s really average even it’s in a genre (female mc corruption) where you don’t find too much fame wise
  20. 5.00 star(s)

ruuub

Wow this is so much better than I expected. If you love corruption and dont mind a bit of NTR (the guy is more into it than usual), this is the game for you. Also the progression is really steady and constantly leaves you wandering whats next. Finally, the story is, although quite fanatasy rich, way more believable than most games in the genre. One of my favorites