Dec 9, 2020
I'm confused as to what "The One" is actually suppose to mean for this game, sure the description says finding "the one", but it's pretty odd that a lot of the game scenes involves everyone else but the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh well.. I'm still looking to see if Scarlett and MC hook up eventually.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Against my better judgment, I gave this a try and... let's just say it needs a lot of work. There are a lot of inconsistencies and "The One" in the title is probably about "The One slut to rule them all" or "The One with the least STDs" which makes the romance tag a joke.
Of course all the girls you meet are bisexual and bang everything with a pulse, even after they show interest to the MC and start flirting with him, but I guess they do it in a "romantic" way...
In conclusion this pretty much is a lesbian focused game, where the girls are ready to bang anyone at any time and place and the MC (and apparently not only him) is there, because they occasionally enjoy a walking dildo...
If that's your thing, go for it. I'll most likely not touch this again, but I'll still wish the dev good luck and advise him to find a few beta testers before his next release.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Against my better judgment, I gave this a try and... let's just say it needs a lot of work. There are a lot of inconsistencies and "The One" in the title is probably about "The One slut to rule them all" or "The One with the least STDs" which makes the romance tag a joke.
Of course all the girls you meet are bisexual and bang everything with a pulse, even after they show interest to the MC and start flirting with him, but I guess they do it in a "romantic" way...
In conclusion this pretty much is a lesbian focused game, where the girls are ready to bang anyone at any time and place and the MC (and apparently not only him) is there, because they occasionally enjoy a walking dildo...
If that's your thing, go for it. I'll most likely not touch this again, but I'll still wish the dev good luck and advise him to find a few beta testers before his next release.

This

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
This just got abandoned

I am stopping development of The One effective immediately.

I will admit that I made many rookie mistakes and was swayed to change my script several times. These mistakes resulted in my losing interest in continuing development.
I have also been very bad at communications with Patrons.
So, Please stop supporting the VN as there will not be any more releases.

On a positive note, I have a new project under development that I hope will eliminate many of the errors I made in The One.

Cheers and ll the best.

Keep an eye out for my new release sometime in late December or Early in 2023.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes