RPGM Completed The Onryo Is Trying to NTR Me*! [Final] [DiscipleOfVirginia]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes
Oct 27, 2019
Then the same answer I gave to the other person applies:

To clarify further, you play as the girl and have a boyfriend, but there is another girl, and it's netorare, not netori.

As for this matter,

on the first page for example:

But it also is stated in the description that you play as the girl with a boyfriend and that there is another girl.
Thanks for the reply, but i have already seen "female protag" in this site where the girl wasn't being cucked (A young lady's life of mating, for example).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
But it also is stated in the description that you play as the girl with a boyfriend and that there is another girl.
What's your point? The preview pics outright show the female mc getting forced to eat the ghost. I didn't say there was 'only' f/f ntr, now did I?
One of the ones I remember only has a single plot line where the female main character follows a pure lesbian cheating/cuckolding route. The rest of the plot lines have lesbian scenes in them, but are mostly mff.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
This game is so fucking amazing, the dramatic but somehow realistic story and the corruption management of the heroine is something I did never see in any other NTR game.
This masterpiece will easily set a gold standard on all NTR games from now to the next 10 years.
Thank you from the bottom of my thicc NTR heart, DiscipleOfVirginia, I tip my eyed hat to you.
May I interest you in the adventures of Sylvessa Moonfarer?

v1 5 greenrd 1k.png

link in my signature btw

• Red Heart
Reactions: SanaeS

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
This game has no text? Am I missing a repository? I only see images and names.

Jan 15, 2021
Played through it. This is the full version, when you reach one of the endings "Meta-chan" comes around and tells you to buy the game for 3 dollars if you want to see the endings. The dev just cut away the endings and called it a "demo."

nympheta

May 22, 2017
Played through it. This is the full version, when you reach one of the endings "Meta-chan" comes around and tells you to buy the game for 3 dollars if you want to see the endings. The dev just cut away the endings and called it a "demo."
I payed 30 bucks for the full gallery, but it was worth it IMO, had 3 greats pictures :)

Jan 15, 2021
Hm... looking at the files though, I doubt he actually put the effort in to remove the content of the endings entirely. Meaning with an unpacker you should be able to look at the pics of the endings anyway.

Reactions: trapmaster121

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
May I interest you in the adventures of Sylvessa Moonfarer?

View attachment 1498877

link in my signature btw
I already played Autumn Boulevard all in one go like two weeks ago to 1.5 and loved it, it was quite an unique and kafkaesque experience with interesting dinamic characters and an intriguing setting (I love "The Castle" vibes).
I'll wait the 1.7 end to see if it actually deserves a 5/5 rating.
Love your work and your passion, I just hope you'll learn to use your rpgmaker tools better to not make the world feel clunky in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I already played Autumn Boulevard all in one go like two weeks ago to 1.5 and loved it, it was quite an unique and kafkaesque experience with interesting dinamic characters and an intriguing setting (I love "The Castle" vibes).
I'll wait the 1.7 end to see if it actually deserves a 5/5 rating.
Love your work and your passion, I just hope you'll learn to use your rpgmaker tools better to not make the world feel clunky in the future.
Yeah, the reason I even made this game was to try out the 3D plugin for RPGMAKER MV, because I want to do the prequel for Autumn Boulevard in the style I made this game in, like a Duke Nukem vibe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SanaeS
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes