RPGM Completed The Onryo Is Trying to NTR Me*! [Final] [DiscipleOfVirginia]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
watching this thread so i can see when the full game's out, this already looks promising but i really hope the frame-rate is optimized, took me five minutes just to exit the bedroom since input lag made it a chore to turn and walk to the door

Reactions: [S]iberian

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
its a real pain in the ass to actualy play this game :(
had to quit and shift & delete the game after trying to move around for a few seconds, its just way too annoying.
shame cause art looks amazing, and the dev is one of the best ones out there, but this gameplay style is just the worst in my opinion.
good luck to dev and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: olivi

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Was about to say the Overview makes this out to be a cuckquean game, fem protag without corruption obviously is a sign.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Look I'm not indulging in an argument, This picture file, of what I presume is a DAZ3d render is in the game folder and is clearly named as an ending, namely: 'based ending 3c'. I sense you are starting to take this personally so I'll butt out now. Good luck with the game, if I have made a mistake I apologize but it does seem like a Daz3d render in the game folders with the intention from the name of being in game.

See ya.
Dev digging though another devs game files without even playing the game. Totally not sketch at all. Looking for code to borrow, bro?

• Haha
Reactions: Fenarius

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Dev digging though another devs game files without even playing the game. Totally not sketch at all. Looking for code to borrow, bro?
Looking to start some scandal? No and I resent the implication. I was a game player before I was a dev. Often I'll look at pictures to see if I've missed something. Oh and I played the game first, went into the kitchen and the ghost girl appeared then there was a stickman drawing about Tzatziki and the game ended, that's when I checked and saw that I missed a lot. You're probably not going to apologize for that impertinent accusation but I will say that the dev and I already hashed that out and it got settled. Why are you now bringing it back up and derailing the thread?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
So, you play as a female protagonist, trying to prevent a woman NPC from having sex with the female MC? If you're successful, she has sex with a male NPC, who looks kind of fat and hairy?

Reactions: Tutu998

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
looked interesting, weird ass synopsis (which i really liked) but that 3d RPGM plugged sucks. ill wait for a final version.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Also question, is this project completed then or...?
I can't tell if I'm just stupid or what, because I cant get passed the part of the basement with the light floor tiles. I can get so close to the next light but any tile beside back the way I came is a game over.

Edit: im just stupid

Ahahaha, this had me rereading Chapter 123 of Attack on titan because I couldn't remember what happened.

Such BS mannnnn

Last edited:

Gravy Dog

Jul 25, 2018
As someone who has played corruption games for awhile, I found this parody of it very entertaining. Good job!

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Why download the game when you can fap to the dev notes?
That overview is confusing as balls. This game seems really unique, gonna bookmark this for sure. Nice job

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Ahahaha, this had me rereading Chapter 123 of Attack on titan because I couldn't remember what happened.
When I wrote the first version of this game, it was actually ch 112. But the anime caught up with me, so I changed it to Chapter 123.

I do recognise though, that you have to be deep into the AoT meme lore to get the "Steve" reference.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
The other girl:
It is up to you [...] to stop Bella from getting NTR;ed by dummy thicc thicc Onryo (Did I mention how thicc she is????).
Well what I mean is that, what kind of puzzle is this, or is there any battle mechanics, or is it exploration rpg? Things like that.

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes