RPGM Completed The Onryo Is Trying to NTR Me*! [Final] [DiscipleOfVirginia]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

euintue

Feb 1, 2020
bro hopefully I can move the game I'm too laggy someone could please share the scenes of the game please

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
The game may run like an elderly asthmatic smoker but the art has me interested enough to pledge for access. To be fair to the dev I tried it out on my laptop and it may run better on my actual computer but considering it's a rpgmaker game trying really hard to not be one I'm doubtful of that. How does it run for the rest of ya?
It runs fine for me but I'm on a built gaming PC. So that's not saying much.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
no lite/compressed version for potatos pc?
One of my playtesters that played it before release, have the potato of potato laptop and could run it without issues.

Would not be possible to make a "lite/compressed" version as its not the images that makes potato of potato's potatoes not being able to run it, its the plugins I use.

As you would need to either remove the 3D plugin, but then the game would crash as commands would not work. And since I move events from inside walls using the plugin, you probably would not be able to advance the game either.

I don't even want to think about combat with the plugin turned off, or figuring out where to go in the game itself.

Tl;Dr, its not the images that makes it impossisble for potato of potato's potatoes to run, its the plugins I use.

arka15

Apr 21, 2021
i speak spanish, sorry me bad english
any advise so i could play the game?
stays in black screen after the cinematic/scene whit static, where the onryo smiles and you can hear voices
this is sistema.png me pc

• Haha
Reactions: Slayer128

arka15

Apr 21, 2021
One of my playtesters that played it before release, have the potato of potato laptop and could run it without issues.

Would not be possible to make a "lite/compressed" version as its not the images that makes potato of potato's potatoes not being able to run it, its the plugins I use.

As you would need to either remove the 3D plugin, but then the game would crash as commands would not work. And since I move events from inside walls using the plugin, you probably would not be able to advance the game either.

I don't even want to think about combat with the plugin turned off, or figuring out where to go in the game itself.

Tl;Dr, its not the images that makes it impossisble for potato of potato's potatoes to run, its the plugins I use.
Some advise?.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
srsly f this game's gameplay, you click to move forward doesnt respond and if you hold it a little it goes too much, stopped playing within the first 3 minutes. Anyone have saves of the sex scenes or a gallery if it even exists.

Maki12

Jul 15, 2020
welp since its one of the best devs on the platform i gotta check it out

Edit: well, i dont like it - yet

Last edited:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Normally I avoid NTR, but I can't resist THICC nor comedy which this game is.
I kinda hope this eventually becomes a full game because I need this stupid shit.

Reactions: demise247

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Also question, is this project completed then or...?
I can't tell if I'm just stupid or what, because I cant get passed the part of the basement with the light floor tiles. I can get so close to the next light but any tile beside back the way I came is a game over.

Edit: im just stupid

Ahahaha, this had me rereading Chapter 123 of Attack on titan because I couldn't remember what happened.

Such BS mannnnn
How the fuck do you get past that part?

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes