RPGM Completed The Onryo Is Trying to NTR Me*! [Final] [DiscipleOfVirginia]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Well what I mean is that, what kind of puzzle is this, or is there any battle mechanics, or is it exploration rpg? Things like that.
I specifically meant to answer your first question in regards to what (who) Onryo is. I probably should just have cut the second part of the quote out.

Dagagggggggggg

Sep 18, 2017
Am I the only one here who doesn't know what the hell is Onryo?
Anyway, about the game, what kind of game is this? The gameplay I mean... Thank you.
In Japanese mythology Onryo are vengeful spirits that are born from a person holding a grudge when they die, they haunt people and eventually kill them unless the person they are haunting can give them what they want which is usually killing the person they hold the original grudge towards.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Holy shit just from the synopsis and the developer's notes I laughed way too hard hahaha! I know exactly who this games speaks to and why and oh man, Imma play it just because of that and the laughs that will be had. Thanks dev!

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Its supposed to be Kayako from "The Grudge". I was watching the japanese version of The Grudge, and the actress who plays her has some serious ass and thigh game. So when she crawls, its just amazing
This. I can't watch any version of The Grudge without getting aroused because of it. It was there I realised I had a horror fetish.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
In Japanese mythology Onryo are vengeful spirits that are born from a person holding a grudge when they die, they haunt people and eventually kill them unless the person they are haunting can give them what they want which is usually killing the person they hold the original grudge towards.
I see, a vengeful spirit...
But here it's horni....
So a horni spirit?

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
How do you do the part with the pictures in the basement? I can pick up a few ones. But others seem impossible to get. I am manipulating the ghost to the opposite side of the room before I collect. But still. Also I can now guess the code, but I would still like to get the pictures.

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
How do you do the part with the pictures in the basement? I can pick up a few ones. But others seem impossible to get. I am manipulating the ghost to the opposite side of the room before I collect. But still. Also I can now guess the code, but I would still like to get the pictures.
Was able to get the rest of the pictures after entering the code. Put your wheel of fortune skills to use.

May 3, 2017
The game may run like an elderly asthmatic smoker but the art has me interested enough to pledge for access. To be fair to the dev I tried it out on my laptop and it may run better on my actual computer but considering it's a rpgmaker game trying really hard to not be one I'm doubtful of that. How does it run for the rest of ya?

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes