1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

DigitalPh33r

Jan 17, 2021

Hello to those in this thread or anyone new, I have translated the new ver of the game with the dark elf characters
Using translator++ with Sugoi translator and A little bit of DeepL this gives the translation a more accurate translation then the google translation one. This was my first time translating a RPG maker game (prob a bad idea to start with a game of this size) So my word formatting may be a bit weird, Think I made some lines to short, hope it's not too much of a problem
Save 16
If you want to replay the game with a more easy-going experience save 16 starts after the first rio H event and the main orc with buffed states allowing you to one-two shot most bosses
Save 18
Save 18 is you just want to see the new dark elf characters talk the guy at the exit and you should see a new area
My game crashed/I found a bug
Please take a screenshot of said bug/crash and I'll get back with a fix/response.
Screenshot (691).png Screenshot (694).png Screenshot (695).png

Last edited:

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I think this is the sequel, but it looks like there's no voiced lines.

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Mega

Hello to those in this thread or anyone new, I have translated the new ver of the game with the dark elf characters
Using translator++ with Sugoi translator and A little bit of DeepL this gives the translation a more accurate translationthen the google translation one. This was my first time translating A RPG maker game (prob a bad idea to start with a game of this size) So my word formatting may be a bit weird, Think I made some lines to short, hope it's not too much of a problem
Save 16
If you want to replay the game with a more easy-going experience save 16 starts after the first rio H event and the main orc with buffed states allowing you to one-two shot most bosses
Save 18
Save 18 is you just want to see the new dark elf characters talk the guy at the exit and you should see a new area
My game crashed/I found a bug
Please take a screenshot of said bug/crash and I'll get back with a fix/response
View attachment 2137183 View attachment 2137184 View attachment 2137185
This one is definitely better translated. Thanks for sharing.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes