1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
how many time do you have to fuck sophie for her to join you party cause ive been doing nonstop for an hour
also is the red head from the first town supposed to not have special attacks or is that a bug
u need to go pillage the wilage in between scenes in order to progress

Jun 19, 2020
How to run this game? It looks interesting but when extracted cannot run... I play it on mobile... Other rpgm game i download on this site can be play straight right after download but not this... Have to be setup first...

phoxy

Jul 28, 2018
How many villages you go to pillage..? reach the the third village and its kind of monotonous so far...
it would be nice if there was a little story in it..

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
So I was fighting this Elf archer chick you meet in the throughout all the levels and she one shots my entire fucking team, the moment it happens my screen has just turned black, it says I'm back at the burrow, yet I can't interact with anything, I can only interact with the menu and that's about it, this really sucks because i've been using only one save file the entire bloody run and now it's unplayable now, you lot have any ideas how to fix this ?
Screenshot (428).png

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
Ayy lads completed the game, but according to ehentai galleries there's bloody dark elves in this game, But I couldn't come across them, do you lads know where they are ?

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, don't know if anyone is still here, but I can't seem to find the ginger, Mint. I've been around the lake village a few times, I fully cleared it several times too and I visit every houses, still no Mint? could she be bugged? I don't think so because someone would've mentioned it before, but maybe I'm just blind. Anyway, if someone could be so kind as to give me her location, I'd appreciate it :)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hey guys, don't know if anyone is still here, but I can't seem to find the ginger, Mint. I've been around the lake village a few times, I fully cleared it several times too and I visit every houses, still no Mint? could she be bugged? I don't think so because someone would've mentioned it before, but maybe I'm just blind. Anyway, if someone could be so kind as to give me her location, I'd appreciate it :)
no she is in a different village just keep progressing

Malacostues

Jun 1, 2019
To "complete" the capture, you'll have to also modify the game switch 309.

Basically:
Game switch 209: Nallur/Narua captured - Set it to "True"
Game switch 309: Nallur/Narua released outdoors - Set it to "False"

After that, no more any random encounters with her.
Can I ask for the edited file? I don't know how to adjust according to your instructions.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes