1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
how go to second area guy? i know must capture the other elf in first area but after capture sophie (another elf), i cant find her?

Ran07

Aug 22, 2019
Anyone knows how to catch Nallur (Archer), after she help the red head girl, she appear as random encounter,
I have actually completed this game in Japanese before so i I have the full save

Not sure if it messes with anything, that the save is from the original japanese game
(looked at a couple scenes, they had english at least)

I wish the other game "orcs overrun" would get a translation instead, in that game there were certain conditions for unlocking scenes after certain characters were captured (also that game actually had costumes you could buy and it would change the scenes)and that is harder to figure out, this game is quite straightforward

EDIT:
updated the save file, apparently I did not have the archer girl in the previous save, now she is also captured
How did you get the archer? I beat her several times and still don't get her.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
how go to second area guy? i know must capture the other elf in first area but after capture sophie (another elf), i cant find her?
AFAIR, the second girl in the first area is inside one of the buildings.

lolcolol

Feb 21, 2020
Why does the pink-haired archer Nallur take no damage? Is it a bug or is there an item I need to get? I'm already very strong and I can't kill her, she always remains with a little life in the poison and paralysis, but she doesn't die.

Last edited:

lolcolol

Feb 21, 2020
Why does the pink-haired archer Nallur take no damage? Is it a bug or is there an item I need to get? I'm already very strong and I can't kill her, she always remains with a little life in the poison and paralysis, but she doesn't die.
I killed her, but she wasn't captured... How can I capture her? It is a bug? Or I must kill her a number of times or places? If it's a bug, fix it please.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The "Dwarf metal" weapon.

Anyway, even if you beat her, you can't capture her (in fact apparently nobody knows how to capture her). I mean, it's not enough to beat her for capturing her, as for the other elf girls.

Last edited:

ronney

May 6, 2017
I am almost 100% sure the mtl broke several things which include the nallur elf archer who appears randomly and sohpie the blue haired elf from the first area I don't recall having this issue in the Japanese version back when I played it.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I am almost 100% sure the mtl broke several things which include the nallur elf archer who appears randomly and sohpie the blue haired elf from the first area I don't recall having this issue in the Japanese version back when I played it.
Nallur was probably broken by her name being translated as some times "Nallur" and other times as "Narua".
That probably messed with script checking if you beaten her by looking for the other name compared to the one that was used in the encounter.

Sophie is not broken.
You simply need to beat the elven captain with 4 guards standing behind the top left building in the first area.
Unlike all other sprytes this one's soldier spryte is not moving.
So it is easy to identify.

Reactions: ronney

ronney

May 6, 2017
Nallur was probably broken by her name being translated as some times "Nallur" and other times as "Narua".
That probably messed with script checking if you beaten her by looking for the other name compared to the one that was used in the encounter.

Sophie is not broken.
You simply need to beat the elven captain with 4 guards standing behind the top left building in the first area.
Unlike all other sprytes this one's soldier spryte is not moving.
So it is easy to identify.
you mean that will allow me to commit her and than take her out because her value I checked with a save editor reverts to a -3 so I assumed i was broken.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
you mean that will allow me to commit her and than take her out because her value I checked with a save editor reverts to a -3 so I assumed i was broken.
In regards to Sophie, yes, you can commit her, get her as companion and impregnate her.

Reactions: ronney

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
there is bug. the only house i can go into is upper right. Noone in there except some mob.
You can enter in any house with a door: burn it first (you need a "Salamander tail" each time), then enter it.

The second girl (Serena) is inside the house in the top-left part of the area (I've just restarted the game, and she's there for sure). See captures in the spoiler thereafter:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
I translated this with a machine by myself before. Had an error similar to this. Can't remember how I fixed it. I think one of the things that was translated was a keyword that the game used. Took me a few days to fix everything. Can't seem to remember much as I deleted it.
Edit: What I have is Orc Overrun, also by Peperochino. Could have same errors, I can't remember much about it but I do remember I had to go in and delete some translations because they were causing errors. Never uploaded anything on here before either. So dunno how I could send it to you for comparison. I use Translator++

Last edited:

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
this is not how it is supposed to be...I think some sort of change happened to the recollection menu or the art itself

as I wrote, i have the original game completed, the menu for the recollection was different

The original japanese version had 3 menus:
1.pixel art
2. Scene replay/CG
3.poses

This mtl version only have scene replay for the recollection npc...

Every Girl supposed to have 5 scenes:
1.Clothes on normal
2.without clothes
3.different pose clothed
4.different pose pregnant
5.gangbang

And every girl supposed to have a pregnant pose /scene

I find it kinda weird, that the pregnant scenes and poses are missing especially because the base game is 380 MB while this mtl-d version is 700
I'm assuming there was either a download error - which can happen sometimes if downloading from a torrent for raw files, or could have gotten a bad download to begin with. Files being missing would cause issues. This could just be an older version as well. This would also explain bugs and such. Translator programs can accidentally translate key words or names, attacks, maps names. References being changed mess up a lot of things.

neonflux

Jun 18, 2020
Anyone knows how to catch Nallur (Archer), after she help the red head girl, she appear as random encounter,

How did you get the archer? I beat her several times and still don't get her.
I went to the last map, with the elf queen in my party, found her on the map, beat her and she got captured

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I went to the last map, with the elf queen in my party, found her on the map, beat her and she got captured
Where on the map exactly. Because I've also explored the capital with this girl (in fact with each girl), but never seen her anywhere on the map (including the church and the castle).

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes