1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
can somebody tell me what to do with an elf you have on your back
She can fight with you, cast spells, ...

If you want to remove her from your party, talk to the troll in your lair. You can then talk/fuck her in the prison (i.e. east room in your lair), and/or add her to your party again.

Last edited:

ronney

May 6, 2017
I feel like already played this with mtl long before it was on this site, might be wrong.

deathaccounts

Aug 17, 2017
There is a small grind to this game. Basically you are supposed to kill the non boss characters to get equipment. You don't level up in this game so you must rely on the equipment. Its not really a big grind.

Reactions: L33tmaster

Darkelvin

Jan 27, 2018
That. I was able to paralyse her to avoid her to flee but I can't do any damage on her.

And I think there is a bug where the pregnant CG doesn't appear for some character. I can only see the regular CG even if I know for sur they are pregnant because I can't put them in my party.
After looking up the Pictures folders, there's like only 3 characters that actually have pregnant bellies ... the rest seem to either not be included, or they never bothered drawing the art for them. That's pretty fucking disapointing ...

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
No offense, but it seems like there is a new "orcs raping elf girls" game every week now and I'm really having trouble telling them apart from each other.

What sets this game apart from the others? Sell me on this, please.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
No offense, but it seems like there is a new "orcs raping elf girls" game every week now and I'm really having trouble telling them apart from each other.

I wanted to ask if there if anyone knows more games like this :D I know goblin walker, orc of vengeance, orc burrow and thats it. I know there is a bunch in japanese, but I'm a filthy westerner :D I like playing the big bad monster.

Also what I see flooding everything is the "you play as a girl whoring herself out" games, I think much more of those.

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019

Eh. This one isn't particularly amazing or in depth. Basically, all the women (that I've encountered) have been elves of various builds. The art isn't bad but nothing about this game really stands out.

I should note that it's way less gruesome than Slave farm.

Honestly, it feels incomplete. For instance, while all the girls have pregnancy dialogue, only two have related pics. The blue haired fighter from early on has only one scene, as far as I can tell.

Gameplay wise, you cannot level up, and so using your captures and grinding gear is a must. That being said, it's not a difficult grind.
A lot of the bosses later on are pretty absurd, thankfully you can learn paralyze, which is easily the most OP spell in the game.
I kinda feel like there might actually be too many enemies on maps, just bulldozing through them can be a slog.

I also noticed that some skills seem to be weapon specific. But there isn't much indication of which weapon works with what beyond experimentation.

If you like pointy ears, well, it's free. Can't hurt to take a look. Otherwise you might want to take a pass.

neonflux

Jun 18, 2020
Honestly, it feels incomplete. For instance, while all the girls have pregnancy dialogue, only two have related pics. The blue haired fighter from early on has only one scene, as far as I can tell.
this is not how it is supposed to be...I think some sort of change happened to the recollection menu or the art itself

as I wrote, i have the original game completed, the menu for the recollection was different

The original japanese version had 3 menus:
1.pixel art
2. Scene replay/CG
3.poses

This mtl version only have scene replay for the recollection npc...

Every Girl supposed to have 5 scenes:
1.Clothes on normal
2.without clothes
3.different pose clothed
4.different pose pregnant
5.gangbang

And every girl supposed to have a pregnant pose /scene

I find it kinda weird, that the pregnant scenes and poses are missing especially because the base game is 380 MB while this mtl-d version is 700

Last edited:

marrcus

Jul 22, 2019
combat too hard?

no problem rpgm save edit can help you

just add only bonus attribute and you don't need equipment

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
There's two add-ons to the game that add more in, so there's a good chance that the OP is the base game + expansions, but since there's no information in the OP, you have no way of knowing without downloading.

RexDog123

May 11, 2019
Does anyone know how to capture the elf with the bow in the forest the one that attacks you after you beat the redhead with the axe?

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
MTL's should warrant death penalty
For games with very simple mechanics its okay. For this game there is not much you loose, you can play through it just fine with the MTL.
But otherwise I'm not big fan of MTL either...
Whats really strange for me everybody speaks english nowadays, especially working in IT/developement. I dont think it would take considerable resources to studios to add english by default. I know most games are not intended to western audiences, but if they dont use english they will never catch up :D

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to capture the elf with the bow in the forest the one that attacks you after you beat the redhead with the axe?
I got the same question.
The elf's name is Nallur.

Edit2: Seems like it does not work like it is described on ulmf either...

Last edited:
Reactions: pcnop

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I got the same question.
The elf's name is Nallur.

Edit2: Seems like it does not work like it is described on ulmf either...
In fact, she appears everywhere. With some different frequency: apparently, from infrequently in Olead (village) to very, very frequently in Arseina (capital): in fact, it's impossible to explore the capital in that case (I think it's related to the number of moves before her apparition).

But, it seems that if you beat her before the palace in the capital, you're not teleported in your lair (AFAIR, but I'm not 100% sure). May be you'll have to beat her in a specific area; or with someone specific; or without any other characters; or ... ?

I'm almost sure it should be possible (unless a bug is present), because AFAICS there are CGs for her.

Anyway, thanks for the tip with Giula: it's really helpful, especially for exploring the capital.

Aug 7, 2019
this is not how it is supposed to be...I think some sort of change happened to the recollection menu or the art itself

as I wrote, i have the original game completed, the menu for the recollection was different

The original japanese version had 3 menus:
1.pixel art
2. Scene replay/CG
3.poses

This mtl version only have scene replay for the recollection npc...

Every Girl supposed to have 5 scenes:
1.Clothes on normal
2.without clothes
3.different pose clothed
4.different pose pregnant
5.gangbang

And every girl supposed to have a pregnant pose /scene

I find it kinda weird, that the pregnant scenes and poses are missing especially because the base game is 380 MB while this mtl-d version is 700
I'd be curious to hear about this as well, tbh. This seems like a major feature that is missing if true.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I start thinking that the issue with the younger readhead elf sister might be a bug caused by the translation.
The first redhead elf "Julia" has a spelling error when placed in the party where she is called "Guilia".

I used RPGMakerSaveEdit to add the 2nd redhead elf "Nallur" to the captives in the orc burrow.
To do this simply mark switch 209 in the save editor.
Then save the save file again and load the save.

So now I was able to talk to her and do her in the burrow.
Doing her once in the burrow automatically unlocks the capture scene for review at the old man, too.
I then proceeded to watch the capture scene and get all of her scenes unlocked.

From her scenes I found out that her name is sometimes written as "Narua" there.
So here comes my guess:

Unlike the other heroines who have a fixed position and a marker that triggers that their sprites are removed from that position after defeating them Nallur appears as a random encounter without a fixed position.
Therefore my guess is that the game should have a trigger for Nallur's random encounter being defeated.

But the translator might have made the mistake of translating her name differently in the script for the random encounter and the trigger to initialize her capture scene and capture - one as "Nallur" and one as "Narua".
In this case the trigger for her capture would never be activated because the script checks for a different name than the encounter has.

Though that is just speculation.
-----

Anyway for those that want her scenes:
Just use the save editor to mark switch 209.
Then save the svae file with the editor again and load it in the game.

Commit her in the orc burrows once, then "rewatch" her capture scene at the old man.
Finally do her several more time to get her other scenes and to make her available as a party member.

Btw. this does NOT deactivate her random encounters.
So to avoid having her random encounters annoy the reminder of the game make sure to have Julia in your party.
That will stop Nallur from appearing as a random encounter.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes