1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

strifera

Oct 22, 2017
ok so does pregnancy actually exist in this game?
Capture targets can all be impregnated, engage in pregnant sex, and give birth. An issue with the game though is the pregnant sex scenes for several characters use non-pregnant pics. Also the birth and impregnation don't get specific events, essentially happening between scenes.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Capture targets can all be impregnated, engage in pregnant sex, and give birth. An issue with the game though is the pregnant sex scenes for several characters use non-pregnant pics. Also the birth and impregnation don't get specific events, essentially happening between scenes.
ok so do you have to commit so many times for the impregnation to work?

strifera

Oct 22, 2017
ok so do you have to commit so many times for the impregnation to work?
Just keep doing it and you'll progress through the events except for a specific character.
also how do you get sophie to join you after you captured her?
That being Sophie, who you have to defeat the captain enemy up at the top of the first area to get her to be able to be recruited into your party and progress through the rest of her events.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If someone is interested, some translation patches: mainly for the menus (title, general, battle, ...).

Extract the 2 files present in the attached archive and replace them in the "\data" sub-directory of the game. Do not forget to BACKUP FIRST your previous original files (i.e. Scripts.rvdata2 and System.rvdata2).

Warning: I don't speak a word of Japanese and my knowledge into RPG Maker files is rather "minimal". You've been warned ...

Patch sample for the title menu:
capture.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lovegoel

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I start thinking that the issue with the younger readhead elf sister might be a bug caused by the translation.
The first redhead elf "Julia" has a spelling error when placed in the party where she is called "Guilia".

I used RPGMakerSaveEdit to add the 2nd redhead elf "Nallur" to the captives in the orc burrow.
To do this simply mark switch 209 in the save editor.
Then save the save file again and load the save.

So now I was able to talk to her and do her in the burrow.
Doing her once in the burrow automatically unlocks the capture scene for review at the old man, too.
I then proceeded to watch the capture scene and get all of her scenes unlocked.

From her scenes I found out that her name is sometimes written as "Narua" there.
So here comes my guess:

Unlike the other heroines who have a fixed position and a marker that triggers that their sprites are removed from that position after defeating them Nallur appears as a random encounter without a fixed position.
Therefore my guess is that the game should have a trigger for Nallur's random encounter being defeated.

But the translator might have made the mistake of translating her name differently in the script for the random encounter and the trigger to initialize her capture scene and capture - one as "Nallur" and one as "Narua".
In this case the trigger for her capture would never be activated because the script checks for a different name than the encounter has.

Though that is just speculation.
-----

Anyway for those that want her scenes:
Just use the save editor to mark switch 209.
Then save the svae file with the editor again and load it in the game.

Commit her in the orc burrows once, then "rewatch" her capture scene at the old man.
Finally do her several more time to get her other scenes and to make her available as a party member.

Btw. this does NOT deactivate her random encounters.
So to avoid having her random encounters annoy the reminder of the game make sure to have Julia in your party.
That will stop Nallur from appearing as a random encounter.
To "complete" the capture, you'll have to also modify the game switch 309.

Basically:
Game switch 209: Nallur/Narua captured - Set it to "True"
Game switch 309: Nallur/Narua released outdoors - Set it to "False"

After that, no more any random encounters with her.

Aug 7, 2019
Frankly hearing that the pregnancy CGs aren't working kind of makes me disinclined to play this.

Looks really good otherwise. Would be interested if those were fixed.

veynex

Oct 5, 2019
anyone know when will the girl giving birth after getting pregnant? I still only have 2 girls and since both are pregnant i cant bring any of them to battle lol

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
From the comments that i have read in this thread, there seems to be quite a few issues in this game. will there be a fix for this game in the future?

john717

Dec 17, 2019
From the comments that i have read in this thread, there seems to be quite a few issues in this game. will there be a fix for this game in the future?
The translation broke a lot of things. (Removed things, caused crashes). The base game itself has no problems, but of course it is in Japanese. Unless someone else makes a competent translation, no they won’t be fixed.

nah13047

Nov 28, 2018
how many time do you have to fuck sophie for her to join you party cause ive been doing nonstop for an hour
also is the red head from the first town supposed to not have special attacks or is that a bug

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes