Others Abandoned The Orc's Tale [v0.04] [tl101]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
The Orc's Tale is a game you play an Orc explorer who living alone in a hut and tries to find a way to generate and collect magical energy. As you might guess, corrupting human females will play a key role in this.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-04
Release Date: 2022-12-03
Developer: tl101
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - -

SAMPLE 1.jpg SAMPLE 2.jpg SAMPLE 3++.jpg SAMPLE 5.jpg SAMPLE 6.jpg SAMPLE 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
If you would have only seen screen 1 and 2, you wouldnt be a amiss to think a "good breakfast" meant putting the women in a pot of stew :ROFLMAO:. But sarcasm aside, there are sure a legion of these orc/goblin games, yet none seem to get beyond a version 0.3 or something. Wonder how far this one will go.

Deftera

May 1, 2017
if you're gonna let the adventurer go and have her come back on her own, maybe give the orc addictive cum? Like she gets withdrawals so she has to come back at shorter intervals every time and after a few doses, she gets completely dependent.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
I hope there's gonna be some kind of romance choice. Probably sounds weird, but since he seem's like a pretty sophisticated orc, and there are sooo many corruption games involving goblins, orcs and other monsters already, it would be really nice for a change.

tl101

Aug 30, 2021
if you're gonna let the adventurer go and have her come back on her own, maybe give the orc addictive cum? Like she gets withdrawals so she has to come back at shorter intervals every time and after a few doses, she gets completely dependent.
The basic idea is that you have to create such conditions that will push her to come back.
At the beginning of the game this will happen simply according to the story: At first she can't just leave because she needs a magic crystal without which her settlement will die. Then she returns because her next mission may fail without your help. And so on.
But in the future it will be necessary to decide what actions to take and how to influence other characters to make the situation so that she would return.

I also have a plan (but it's unlikely to happen before the third update) to give the player a choice of how the relationship with the characters will progress:
1) She doesn't like it more and more, but the survival of the settlement is at stake, so she is willing to do anything.
2) She dislikes it at first and then starts to like it.
3) Addictive cum scenario.
These options will not affect what events will happen (this would take me too long), but they will affect the dialogues and emotions in these events.

I hope there's gonna be some kind of romance choice.
That sounds interesting, but it's not in my plans. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deftera

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I like the idea of this. Been wondering when someone would make a game along this theme but a minotaur/lizardman/orc etc. as the MC instead of a goblin. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much content for an initial release. Guess we will see how quickly this one develops or if it dies off like all the others.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
No proper story built at this moment, but a good addition to the monster genre, not many games would have you playing as an Home Orc. Sure, it has weird sex action, ugly DICKs, among other disturbing things, but GREEN enough to me... SOUKA!

Orc:
1400578_SAMPLE_1.jpg

Last edited:

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
literate orc with magic stuff and a female looking for something in his hut getting corrupted?

There was some strange kind of body-swap 3d comic with similiar story.
Guy swapped body with his wife, bodyswap necklace got taken by orc and he corrupts the elf to be a bimbo thingy by giving potions and promising "next time u get it back".
The comic was pretty bad, hope this isn't inspired by it or even a copy of that^^

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes