3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
i live in germany, and i can visit ci en but cant translate it, also i cant visit dl site now, does dl site banned in germany?

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
i live in germany, and i can visit ci en but cant translate it, also i cant visit dl site now, does dl site banned in germany?
Seems like people from germany is also having the same problem. In the official dlsite discord, one moderator said something vague about it, but nothing official has been said.

Use a VPN, it should work, heck you're german, i'll be surprise if you don't have one already.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
This looks nice, but with that MTL poetry I'd rather wait indefinitely until someone translates it.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Character designs sure are hot garbage compared to previous Clymenia titles, everyone is a big tit anime girl with generic face style, why? It's a downgrade for sure.
It's a demo and mtl, so dialogue isn't worth reading and lots of stuff is wip, censorship is also ridiculous. The mc is mentally retarded. Theres some gimmick rpgm system where enemy has a type and you have to match that type to deal more damage. The Magical girl tf scenes are a bit obnoxious and out of place.
You know all of that supposed to go on REVIEW tab, right?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So looks like they didn't even do a monthly check in in January like they did for the last few months. Hope this isn't the end for them. They've made too much great stuff to just bow out unceremoniously without even finishing their final work.

ChefGennaro

Jul 16, 2017
So looks like they didn't even do a monthly check in in January like they did for the last few months. Hope this isn't the end for them. They've made too much great stuff to just bow out unceremoniously without even finishing their final work.
The Dev suffers from major depression, has health issues and also stopped updating the month after a pretty big earthquake hit Japan, I really don't want to assume the worst so I just hope that none of those things are the reason he's not updating his ci-en anymore

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Jesus, what's going on in his comments? Is someone talking shit to him or something?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote