3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 11, 2022
I agree that scam in unlikely, but i don't really want to dive into theories when we don't actually have any information. Hope the creator is going to be ok.

Kinda sucks since the game was so close to being finished and looked great but nothing we can do really except move on and maybe check the news from time to time.

Mrmime213

May 3, 2022
Any version update of this? The cien profile looks kinda far from this one or am I wrong? Since the gallery there had many cgs. TIA

Feb 27, 2018
Yup, it's now been 9 months, I'd say he's dead
Recently Youtube abridged series maker PurpleEyesWTF returned after like 6 years of absence, released 2 new episodes of his Code MENT abridged series within about a month of each other, then abruptly deleted his entire Youtube channel with no warning or explanation. People on the internet do sometimes vanish entirely, but occasionally they do come back after long absences and continue where they left off or finish things they started.

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
If he did quit I wish he'd at least have left notification. Anyone know if the new artist has said anything?

PdcKampret

Oct 26, 2021
I think he's (Clymenia) dead....

even U-ROOM who didn't update the game progress since February still give a Comment in his Ci-en post
and Clymenia last post quite alarming, maybe at that time he's in quite in bad state

Last edited:

ChefGennaro

Jul 16, 2017
This is quite sad, Clymenia was my favorite developer...
I wonder if someone has access to the paid ci-en pics, I'm really curious to see all the things he was making before his disappearance

• Sad
Reactions: p23rklo
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote