theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
I really really wish there was a walkthrough I just finished it unwittingly not unlocking several achievements, I didnt know they basically are supposed to be done in a certain order, and now have to go back to a far earlier save to try again. I really like the game, but geez its a slog sometimes. Also I really wish the dev would get different music than the same goddamn Nirvana song, it gets really old after a while and seems unnecessary.

Reactions: Adoringfan

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
I have noticed multiple people have posted about the black screen issue...but I have yet to see a solution. I went to tutoring at the school for the first time (with Helen), and when I take the taxi back home, I just get the same black screen I have seen in a couple other post. If anyone solves this let me know. Until then I guess I have to shelf this one.

Reactions: Adoringfan

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
I have noticed multiple people have posted about the black screen issue...but I have yet to see a solution. I went to tutoring at the school for the first time (with Helen), and when I take the taxi back home, I just get the same black screen I have seen in a couple other post. If anyone solves this let me know. Until then I guess I have to shelf this one.
The black screen problem is caused by force cheating.I cheated and had the same problem then I played without a console(cheating) and the problem went away and I played to the end.I also used the achievements mod so it can cause it too.So to all who have I advise this problem, play without cheating it worked for me.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
I didn't us any mods, nor did I activate the console, so that isn't the cause in my case.

Thanks for taking the time to reply never the less.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I didn't us any mods, nor did I activate the console, so that isn't the cause in my case.

Thanks for taking the time to reply never the less.
My issue happened because I skipped time once through the cellphone to avoid the couch talk with the mom and the older sister. So no clue what causes one of more rooms to go blackout mode.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes