VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Other Woman [Ch. 2 v0.3.0] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
i see. it just sounded like you abonded this project to please other because you said it dosent get enough attention and because you said you do this for youself. but enough of this. just two question for your new game. 1. is it posible to let the mmc stay faithful and let the fmc have her fun behind his back? im a fan of cheating games like that. And 2. is it possible for the fmc to go after the girls?
1. Yes.
2. Not currently planned, though i haven't ruled out a FFM with the FMC and one of the other couples. Basically I have the first 7 of 14 days planned out, but fully expect the second half to get raunchier.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I wouldn't say that. Phuc Mi Island was born out of my love for games like The Adventurous Couple, but I wanted to make something that's a little more dynamic, less of a fuck fest, with equal opportunities for both the male and female protags to get it on. I also really liked the premise of Deserted Island Dreams and even spent some time trying to fix the dialogue and denoise the renders but eventually just decided to write my own story.

Personally, every path in PMI is going to be one I'll enjoy (other than the no one cheats path, which ends with the MC dying of boredom).
You are mentioning games I like so I just downloaded PMI to see.
However MC from TOW was great, both looks and charachter you built (I see you used it as avatar too) that it is pitty to kill her. I suggest not to abandon it completely, use existing work as prologue and create heavy choice-based VN game. You can do your own story (I can see you have ideas) or give your perspective on TAC, Happy Marriage... anyway it is so shame killing such a good game and charachters

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
It's a cool game.
Please don't abandon it.
As I mentioned previously, this was a written story that I found on Literotica and decided to convert into a visual novel. There were a lot of people who wanted various paths, choices, Kaitlin to hook up with X and ignore Y, stuff like that, that just wasn't possible. The story was good though, it's linked in the game's About page if you want to read the rest of it.

Reactions: Tony507

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
As I mentioned previously, this was a written story that I found on Literotica and decided to convert into a visual novel. There were a lot of people who wanted various paths, choices, Kaitlin to hook up with X and ignore Y, stuff like that, that just wasn't possible. The story was good though, it's linked in the game's About page if you want to read the rest of it.
1. though story is really good, reading it is not same just reading it, since you visually did excellent job
2. you are creator, you should finished game the way you imagined. of course everyone have preferences and can suggest something (including me, i think i even wrote something) but it is up to you. other people various wishes should not be reason to quit this game. just finish it the way you originally wanted.
3. if you abandoned this project just because users wishes and suggestions, what is going to happen with your new project. you'll sure receive lots of suggestions there too. are you because of the same thing going to abandon that game too?
btw i played new game it is very, very good. i just liked abandoned one more.

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
1. though story is really good, reading it is not same just reading it, since you visually did excellent job
2. you are creator, you should finished game the way you imagined. of course everyone have preferences and can suggest something (including me, i think i even wrote something) but it is up to you. other people various wishes should not be reason to quit this game. just finish it the way you originally wanted.
3. if you abandoned this project just because users wishes and suggestions, what is going to happen with your new project. you'll sure receive lots of suggestions there too. are you because of the same thing going to abandon that game too?
btw i played new game it is very, very good. i just liked abandoned one more.
That's the thing, the new game actually has the ability to incorporate minor user feedback, like the Patron who was into asses so I changed up her bikini to a thong in Day 2.

The first game didn't have any room for variation, without me re-writing large portions of the original story which I wasn't willing to do. Taking someone else's work and adding visuals I was fine with, but rewriting their story I wasn't.

Reactions: leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
The first game didn't have any room for variation, without me re-writing large portions of the original story which I wasn't willing to do. Taking someone else's work and adding visuals I was fine with, but rewriting their story I wasn't.
agree with you on rewriting. until yesterday i thought it was your story. so why didn't you just finish novel way it was written? i really liked your art

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes