VN Ren'Py Completed The Outlaw [v3.0] [Sinccubus]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Got stuck in a loop of "Shoot" (clicked in plenty of time, watches as timer suddenly drops to almost nothing) "You lose"

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The Outlaw v1.0

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 2025144

lol, why getting a facepalm for this?
welp, anyway, torrent here. cheers!

TheOutlaw-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
link dont work likely why the facepalm

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Did he build up his patreon from pixiv and comics? I refuse to believe $400 a month came from dropping these games lol.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I see too much people complaining about this game being NTR. I though that kind of messeges were under heavy moderation.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
I think there is a bug. After fucking "Cassidy" the game just... Ends. Quite abruptly.
It's not a bug - it just means that the game is unfinished. Sinncubus didn't get the memo that he shouldn't have used whole numbers for incomplete versions :p

That's what I thought as well, I think fucking Cassidy was in the v1. So not sure what's new in v2?
Looks like the dev uploaded the wrong version
Naw, this version really does have new content: three sex scenes and a bunch of dialogue. It's just that all of it got inserted between the part where you shoot Billy and the Cassidy sex scene.

In version 1, the Cassidy scene basically comes out of nowhere. Billy gets freed from jail by his buddies, then they raid the town, and then it's like "oh hey, mayor's daughter" - cue fucking.

In version 2, the raid on the town leads to a scene where that Latina girl Isabella is raped instead. That's followed by another shootout scene between Michelle and Billy (with a new defeat sex scene for Michelle). Then Billy & co. come across Cassidy and take her hostage, after which you'll get a bunch of dialogue between Billy and Cassidy. That then leads to a flashback scene about Billy's time at the plantation + a sex scene involving him and the wife of the plantation owner (along with that hilarious otter furry smut dialogue). Cue Stockholm syndrome on Cassidy's part, and then things switch to the Cassidy sex scene that was already in version 1 (with the game ending abruptly after that).

Of course, Sinncubus still sucks as a writer, so the Cassidy scene still has the same "hehe I like fucking high class whore" dialogue as version 1, and the text for the new defeat scene looks like it was ripped from somewhere else as well (that scene describes Michelle being raped and then seduced in front of her son Matt, even though Michelle's described as a virgin earlier into the story, and even though there's nobody else present in the scene on screen). The Isabella scene at least fits with the plot, but even that one doesn't really work because the text describes a brutal gangrape and Isabella begging the men not to cum inside, while the renders show only Isabella and Billy and Isabella clearly loving it.

...honestly, this one could have been great with some better writing. That Stockholm syndrome plot with Cassidy would have been great if only Sinncubus could have been arsed to modify the dialogue in the accompanying sex scene.

I was also secretly hoping for a little lesbian romance between Michelle and Isabella, but I'm familiar enough with Sinncubus' work to know that that wasn't going to happen.

Reactions: Baon
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes