Ren'Py Abandoned The Outlier [v0.1] [BlueOktavia]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download game for Android

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
Personally I think he's fine. People are always going to hate on the MC for various different reasons, so I wouldn't worry about it.
While this is true I always have a weird feeling playing this kind of protagonist. Whether he is ugly or not is subjective so no criticism here BUT he looks like he is 13. I know it's part of his characterization but still I can't bring myself to play as a child. This isn't only bashing on this MC. There are a lot of games out there where you can bang girls who look like they are 13 and that also anoys me (especially if they are not optional).

Also I don't want to "kink shame" (well there sure are some things I enjoy and others find disgusting) but it's weird to me that Patreon is so strict with incest but don't seem to have a problem with murder, rape or characters who look like they are 13 and being shown naked and in explicite scenes.

So it's a real shame because to this point I like all the female characters and the renders are really well done but I will skip this game.
Good luck to the Dev. I hope your game will be successfull and I hope you will develop a new game when/if you end this one because what I've seen so far is very promising (at least in terms of the visuals... at this point it wouldn't be fair to criticize the writing) (y)

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
While this is true I always have a weird feeling playing this kind of protagonist. Whether he is ugly or not is subjective so no criticism here BUT he looks like he is 13. I know it's part of his characterization but still I can't bring myself to play as a child. This isn't only bashing on this MC. There are a lot of games out there where you can bang girls who look like they are 13 and that also anoys me (especially if they are not optional).

Also I don't want to "kink shame" (well there sure are some things I enjoy and others find disgusting) but it's weird to me that Patreon is so strict with incest but don't seem to have a problem with murder, rape or characters who look like they are 13 and being shown naked and in explicite scenes.

So it's a real shame because to this point I like all the female characters and the renders are really well done but I will skip this game.
Good luck to the Dev. I hope your game will be successfull and I hope you will develop a new game when/if you end this one because what I've seen so far is very promising (at least in terms of the visuals... at this point it wouldn't be fair to criticize the writing) (y)
Patreon bans rape when they find it been this way for awhile

JFume

Jun 17, 2020
Listen, guys. The MC may be a bit awkward now, but we know his future. In a few years (after v0.1), he'll be living in Kansas City as a Super Bowl champion quarterback with a pregnant fiance.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I remember the times there was enought follovers for this project. Now it's abandoned. What happens??

Reactions: MrJ
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes