Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Thanks for the update, WT works but I'm not seeing any gallery anywhere.
I'm sorry, it seems I am really dumb because I can't find where the gallery is. Can someone help me?
My bad. i forgot to edit the post and remove gallery mod. I have dropped the gallery mod, hence why even the file name is "outong-1.10-JeevantWT.zip".

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.4 + WT by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 589 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Here is my WALKTHROUGH mod for Outong v0.1.0
DOWNLOAD: MEGA
Consider Supporting me on my patreon:
Why do you upload your WT mods to MEGA? When they're so small they can easily be primarily uploaded here which makes thing a thousand times easier for everyone.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Why do you upload your WT mods to MEGA? When they're so small they can easily be primarily uploaded here which makes thing a thousand times easier for everyone.
Sry but do you really complain about the fact that you have to make a few more extra clicks wich take maybe 5-10 seconds ?

Reactions: jaredh72

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
My bad. i forgot to edit the post and remove gallery mod. I have dropped the gallery mod, hence why even the file name is "outong-1.10-JeevantWT.zip".
Isnt it 1.1? or am i missing something.. either way thanks for the update buddy.

Reactions: Punto
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes