johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Courtesy to Techstar, the game has been rebuild from ground up and now has 0 virus (don't ask me how, I'm not good at renpy engine). Thread is locked for now (because on-going discussion behind the scenes), but do report (attached with virus scan result of course) if you find any viruses. We will continue monitor closely of the game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
What the hell is an Outong? Or is that a typo for The Outing? Cause that would be hilarious. :LOL:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
dont run the mod until it gets updated for whatever change for this new Version
I haven't installed the mod for this update since the mod hasn't been updated yet. I was merely asking if this update forced everyone to start a new game or are my saves just no good because I used the mod previously. Some games break when a mod was installed and some games don't... was just trying to figure out what the case was with this one.

Gon D. Eser

Developer of The Outong
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2019
so no content just virus free now? i never had a virus problem with this but ok what ever yall say
It has new content, and about virus, to be honest, I know nothing about it because my antivirus didn't detect any viruses when I built it

V0.1.0 changelog ?
I guess I forgot to write it again

Been really looking forward to this :)
Oh, really? Sorry for too long to release new update because I'm really busy with my job. I'm barely had free time to develop this game since I lost my old job, but now I think I can manage my time a bit to keep developing this game.

none of my saves are working... does this have to do with the new update or does running the mod ruin the base game?
I haven't installed the mod for this update since the mod hasn't been updated yet. I was merely asking if this update forced everyone to start a new game or are my saves just no good because I used the mod previously. Some games break when a mod was installed and some games don't... was just trying to figure out what the case was with this one.
Yes, I think it's not only happening to you because in this version I changed some code and also changed the resolution from 720p to 1080p, so I guess old save won't work you have to start from start again, but you can press the skip button it will be very helpful.

What the hell is an Outong? Or is that a typo for The Outing? Cause that would be hilarious. :LOL:
Haha... No, It's not typo the tittle is indeed "Outong" not Outing.

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
The Outong [v0.1.0 Public] [Gondeser][PC][Compressed]
Compressed Size : 437 MB
This compression is unofficial

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Gon D. Eser
Possible to increase text size ?? Currently it is ant sized

During the first sex scenes with lucy, only doggy Position has voice. Not the other 2. Why

Last edited:

Gon D. Eser

Developer of The Outong
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2019
Right, but you didn't answer their question. What does it mean, please.
Don't know what it means, it's still a mystery what the meaning of "The Outong" :LOL::LOL:
Gon D. Eser
Possible to increase text size ?? Currently it is ant sized

During the first sex scenes with lucy, only doggy Position has voice. Not the other 2. Why
Noted, I'll fix it later

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes