Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 452 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Will you update it

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
This thread is so silent
Does nobody like this game
Come on there are worse game on this site and still they r not silent as this one

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.4 + WT by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 589 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: R P

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
This thread is so silent
Does nobody like this game
Come on there are worse game on this site and still they r not silent as this one
Idk but I have to give the dev props. There are many devs who just give up and abandon their games if they dont make crazy money on patreon immediately, and some who still choose to abandon even if they are making a lot of money. At least The Outong dev Gon D Eser has stuck around building his game even if doesnt make money on patreon and not many seem interested based on thread activity. Seems to be working with limited hardware too so props to him.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Idk but I have to give the dev props. There are many devs who just give up and abandon their games if they dont make crazy money on patreon immediately, and some who still choose to abandon even if they are making a lot of money. At least The Outong dev Gon D Eser has stuck around building his game even if doesnt make money on patreon and not many seem interested based on thread activity. Seems to be working with limited hardware too so props to him.
The problem is that he is not making money because he is not active in discord and also on patreon
But he is still updating the game he took 11 month for this 20 min update
It seems like he is not interested anymore but still update it i was sure that it soon be abandoned,,i know it is not the one of the best game and some time irritate but it is still so good and maybe people stop supporting him because he stopped replying
It is just a guess
I just want say that he should be active

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The problem is that he is not making money because he is not active in discord and also on patreon
But he is still updating the game he took 11 month for this 20 min update
It seems like he is not interested anymore but still update it i was sure that it soon be abandoned,,i know it is not the one of the best game and some time irritate but it is still so good and maybe people stop supporting him because he stopped replying
It is just a guess
I just want say that he should be active
More good reviews might bring in more people. You should write one. Im installing the game right now and about to play, ill be leaving a review when Im done. I remember playing this on first release and liking it but waited for more releases. If users see this isnt 3.5 stars but 4 or 4.5 more might give it a chance.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well, there's difference between those who use game development as way to express and explore their creativity, with perhaps wanting small bonus income from it and those that only see it as way to try and get rich quick. But of course there's many different factors to get whole picture, like how comfortable the dev is economically speaking, or what their situation in life is. But in general best devs do this firstly to use it as creative medium and secondly as way of livelihood.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
There are TOO MANY blasted black screens. Is there away way to remove the black screens and actually see the actions?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
Nope it is purely a harem game there is no such thing like ntr so feel free to try this game

Reactions: Games&Games
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes