yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheOutong-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I think I found a few point bugs. I noticed using the Universal choice descriptor mod (a mod that displays choice points on screen), when Alice asked MC to take her v-card...as well spend the night before she goes away for three months. Instead of giving +4 points, it's a negative -4 points loss (and using a previous update with a walk through mod for that release, it said to pick the first choice...but note v0.13 had no choice for that fulfill her request scene like v.015 does).

So I'd assume a point loss would affect the relationships with the girls...more points are better. Right?

And I also noticed there was two choices that had a negative point loss with Viona when MC was depleted fighting the dragon, and she asked MC if he is OK. Yet using the URM tool shows it's a +1 for the first choice (but negative using UCD mod)...and after the first choice was made, using the URM tool it showed a loss of one point.

Regards.

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
Hmm...I think I found a few point bugs. I noticed using the Universal choice descriptor mod (a mod that displays choice points on screen), when Alice asked MC to take her v-card...as well spend the night before she goes away for three months. Instead of giving +4 points, it's a negative -4 points loss (and using a previous update with a walk through mod for that release, it said to pick the first choice...but note v0.13 had no choice for that fulfill her request scene like v.015 does).

So I'd assume a point loss would affect the relationships with the girls...more points are better. Right?

And I also noticed there was two choices that had a negative point loss with Viona when MC was depleted fighting the dragon, and she asked MC if he is OK. Yet using the URM tool shows it's a +1 for the first choice (but negative using UCD mod)...and after the first choice was made, using the URM tool it showed a loss of one point.

Regards.
Is that the urm mod

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments for this title (mods and a few visual changes).
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background images.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles (Use ALT M to open the URM search feature). As well this tool can be used to see some data behind the story choices, and this tool can be used to display requirement checks as they happen in the story.
  • Also included a Universal quick menu mod which hide's the quick menu and other screen items associated with the quick menu...by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area, as well the ability to bring back the quick menu items with a single key stroke.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which can display on screen some hidden data that is behind some of the story choices, which can offer points and other game info. (It's not a walk through, but can still provide some additional choice info on screen.)
  • Included a UnRen-Rollback.rpy file, which unlocks the rollback feature for this title. (It's presently locked for the quick time mini games...this file will unlock it so the player can roll back.)
  • Included a modded version of the Universal 4+1 textbox mod, which comes with a dialog opacity slider. (This mod compliments the new custom default textbox.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. (Over write when prompted) Then run your game exe, and enjoy the few minor screen adjustments and third party mods.

(Note, this compilation of mods and changes in most cases will not need any future updates, provided that no future drastic changes will be done to the scripting of this project.)

Regards.

Examples of the new default textbox, and the hidden quick menu mod in use...(using the default textbox choice)

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes