3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Everyone keeps calling me Bratan in this update even though I changed it in the beginning.
Also dont know if this is normal but right click just brings up save. No choice to go to load or go to main menu.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Everyone keeps calling me Bratan in this update even though I changed it in the beginning.
Also dont know if this is normal but right click just brings up save. No choice to go to load or go to main menu.
The name change works until the smithy part. Then it takes the suggested name. I guess there is full text and the variable got skipped.
I've seen that too. There is no way I see to get to the options again. I pressed a button (don't remember which: either "esc" or the top button on the screen) and I got a "load" + "save" screen, but no options.

I did not apply the name change fix yet - thus I don't know if it works.

Palm

Lovin' the muff
Donor
Sep 4, 2017
I enjoyed the game, love the art but it can be a bit of a grind tho, adding a gallery would be awesome tho.

PhatSmash

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Hey, guys.
Too bad the early build was leaked. We don't plan to paywall the game and will release it publicly for free with every update, but his one needed plenty more polish.
We're working with playtesters to sort through existing content, fix all bugs, edit grammar and sprite mistakes. I'd recommend waiting till the next week for a cleaner patch, but figure everyone who wanted to play 0.5 already did.
Either way, thanks for playing, liking, leaving feedback and supporting development. Here's some concept art for Wari's design directed by our Patreon supporters.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpeg Warirtra.jpg

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
hight expectation for this
dialog not too short not too long

nothing more boring to read a full novel
or read a list of soulless things

Edit : don't care i usually give 50$when the game finish ^^
Edit2:and is good

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Hey, guys.
Too bad the early build was leaked. We don't plan to paywall the game and will release it publicly for free with every update, but his one needed plenty more polish.
We're working with playtesters to sort through existing content, fix all bugs, edit grammar and sprite mistakes. I'd recommend waiting till the next week for a cleaner patch, but figure everyone who wanted to play 0.5 already did.
Either way, thanks for playing, liking, leaving feedback and supporting development. Here's some concept art for Wari's design directed by our Patreon supporters.

View attachment 879728 View attachment 879729 View attachment 879726 View attachment 879727
If I wasn't currently a victim of covid unemployment I would throw some greens your way my man: you're making a quality product

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
>Finally adds a buttslutt orcess
>Just one proper anal play seen.

Well hell.
Also this update "leaked" or otherwise was pretty good all tings being equal.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Oh my God, Yallara with her hair down is soo damn CUTE. This was a very nice update and cannot wait for the stuff with the chief and other girls to escalate!

Reactions: AlexTorch
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes