Silvrpin

Jul 30, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 470, in script
with Dissolve
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <class 'renpy.display.transition.Dissolve'> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 86518d0>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 8651710>}>

Noticed an error that occurs when you decide to fight first, other than the errors what's here seems pretty promising looking forward to more of it :)

Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

noxtj

Feb 5, 2021
Nice start, you definitely have the skills to make a great game. Good luck!

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
I got the uncaught exception, too. Irritating, but not a killer.
For a relatively short introductory piece, this is surprisingly good. I like the fact that, whatever flaws the MC may have, she has the ability and inclination to control her own destiny. I suppose that this could all go rapidly downhill, but right now it's a good start.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
LeFrench I haven't played this yet (want to wait for more content) but I really love orc/human and good storytelling and this looks great from the pics. I do have a question though, will there be an actual orc/human romance arc in this game, or is it just random and sorta meaningless sex?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Path Textbox Mod
screenshot0001.jpg
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Last edited:

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
Promising , I will see how frequent the dev update his Pateron page to determine if I am putting down money for support.
Afterall most games here looking promising at first then the dev took the money and flee afterward.

Guvell

Sep 5, 2021
Awesome renders as some have already pointed out, but I'm pretty instered in the plot and the world (not even joking) since ttrpgs are one of my biggest passions. So yeah, this one is going to the watchlist for sure.

Oh, and good luck with your project Dev!

Last edited:

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
Very nice game LeFrench! I am already a fan. I like the Orc/Human romance point a lot and these games are hard to come by. One thing that would be nice to see would be to make our female protagonist less slutty/lusty for an Orc. That was the thing that threw me off.
Maybe this is a new trend you're starting haha but it definitely threw me off and I would like her to be subdued in a traditional sense and not just willingly want to be with him.

In a realistic sense, no woman is wanting that traditionally. However some persuasion and brainwashing and trickery can definitely happen.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
This looks soo promising! Hot female protagonist, nice renders and some fantasy action. I'll definitely give it a try.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes