Apr 28, 2018
I know right ? When I play, those monster blocks of nonsense texts really make my finger itch for ctrl.

For pregnancy I am planning a "happily ever after" ending with pregnancy hinting and few images but prego H-scenes... Probably not. I'm not into it myself I don't want my preferences to reflect in the quality.
Yaaay! That's the best pregnancy content implementation IMO. May this ending include a certain orc guy as a happy dad-to-be perchance?

Last edited:
Reactions: Weiss123 and Guvell

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Gotcha, what I want to do is if you reject the human male side char, that won't stop him from having relationships with other female characters.
And if you choose to watch his scenes you get his POV and make his choices (let's say 1 scene like that per update).
This way maybe MMC fans won't be too estranged by this.
I don't know it's an idea...
I'am not sure adding a multiple protag tag will help that much with the people that don't play FMC. I personally wouldn't change anything if a couple/few people said something about it only being FMC, up to you.

My comment was supposed to be a "Hey, beautiful artwork!", if it ended up looking like i was criticizing something i'am sorry. Keep it up!

Jul 1, 2021
Seems to me like she's tapping into a new market... Orc Milking is supposed to be the next big thing her world.
"Orc Milking"? Wasn't that done a while back on TESV with Loverslab's help? :) Just a little humor, folks! Oh, man! Did I just date myself?
So, so far, I'm liking this game a lot.
p.s. The textbox can be eliminated altogether with Ren-Py's tool.

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
A female protag, Im in..
Yeahhh, give her a orc lover..
Many game outhere with girl between goblin..
So then its time to Orc to take over.
It looks like this adventure game is very interesting and promising with nice perfect female MC but I dont care about male MC. And good shape too for character Nash the orc.
Cant wait for the next update
Good job and good luck this masterpiece.

Last edited:
Reactions: fictitious

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What hy putting male character choise into the game. I think its unnnecessary. It was cool with just female protagonist.
Stop adding choise for male character. It gonna be frustrating. I wann choose just for female protagonist. Whay all the sadden somone wanna putmale choise into this amezing game? It just gonne be boring and and huge turn off.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
So this is basically a fem protagonist game right? Fem prot is just another mindless hoe that fucks everything that moves?

Probably not a game for me so just want to be sure

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I wann choose just for female protagonist.
It just gonne be boring and and huge turn off.
Let the dev make his game however he thinks it's best for his supporters and stop asking him to do only what you like. I agree that the multi protag. tag will only prevent some players from trying it for obvious reasons, but if the dev thinks he can pull it off, it's his decision to make, not yours.

And all those 'boring' male prot games at least make their devs some money, whereas your amazing project won't make you a millionaire or the next DPC any time soon.;)

Maybe build up to it first, instead of making the MC a horndog straight from the beginning. I personally prefer more storytelling than just straight up smut for the sake of having it.
I second that. It also makes the sex scenes more enjoyable if the ladies make the MC/NPCs work their asses off for that pussy instead of spreading their legs for anyone just for the sake of having a sex scene in the game, IMO.

Happy to see you guys like what I do, feedback is overwhelmingly positive right now and very motivating.
Not a big fan of fem. prot. games myself due to how stupid the FMCs and how ugly the bastards that 'corrupt' them always are, but I enjoyed playing your v0.1 so far. With a lil story and some plot twists added there, you can make it a success. Good luck !!(y)

Reactions: pappypop

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Let the dev make his game however he thinks it's best for his supporters and stop asking him to do only what you like. I agree that the multi protag. tag will only prevent some players from trying it for obvious reasons, but if the dev thinks he can pull it off, it's his decision to make, not yours.

And all those 'boring' male prot games at least make their devs some money, whereas your amazing project won't make you a millionaire or the next DPC any time soon.;)

I second that. It also makes the sex scenes more enjoyable if the ladies make the MC/NPCs work their asses off for that pussy instead of spreading their legs for anyone just for the sake of having a sex scene in the game, IMO.

Not a big fan of fem. prot. games myself due to how stupid the FMCs and how ugly the bastards that 'corrupt' them always are, but I enjoyed playing your v0.1 so far. With a lil story and some plot twists added there, you can make it a success. Good luck !!(y)
Your comment it too aggressive and it explaying a lot your hate for female protagonist. You are the one asked for adding male choise. This why your post is so agressive.

Female protagonist need to be still female protagonist.

No male protagonist in this game. Since when Iwanna play a female protagonist for good till the end I cand becous of those creepy choise of youtwho scream to add male choise aas well into the game. It kill all players mood like myself.

• Angry
Reactions: PapaSnabes1

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I like this....This is a great game with a female protagonist. It will be very interesting to see how she plays out with the males that come in the game..... Maybe it will add new fetishes to the Genre.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
For the multi prot thing take it with a pinch of salt It will be on very very rare occasions.
Like I said early in development there may come a point where Svana is not able to make those decisions or absent so pov will fall on Sigmund briefly. I’m also a fan of MMC and can’t help it and add snippets of it but the game is mainly focused on FMC.
Sorry but I neverplay male protagonist games and I prefer see male prespect as kinetic novel like a whatch a movie without any of choise.

I only play Female Protagonist game.

Since ther male protagonist can't be avoided as you alredy said your self. I'm out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PapaSnabes1

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Nice start.
Looking forward to some more substantial content next time.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes