Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
Really enjoyed your game, impressive renders! I like the idea of a dungeon, although it could (I think) help with some clues in the picture to help your decision (or it's already the case and I'm a moron, in which case don't mind me).

My only downside is the absence of pubic hair on the female MC, but hey, to each their own.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Mat777

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Awesome job with the game so far! Kind of suprising that there is such a lack of games in this context, really looknig forward to the next update!

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
So what's the point of the monsters having junk then? I figured that was the reason for them having junk was for defeat scenes and what not when doing something wrong during a dungeon scene. They might as well not even have anything then.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Damn this is a great start! Keep up the good work. I'm canadian to also

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022

Hi guys, I have some bad news and very good news so indeed, where to begin ?
I won't talk about the wildfires, hurricane and constant daily blackouts of the last 2 months. So first, I got a second rig to work with (RTX 3090 !).
I went and installed the 3d software like usual, link the 2 systems for a good rendering pipeline. All is well. But when I opened a session I didn't see it was updated to the latest version when I put the key in on setting up. And it updated the 2 systems.
Now... I do lighting and scenes a certain way, we all have our own styles, but the latest versions truly fucked this up in big bad way (missing textures, some sessions won't even open it just crashes.). It broke my heart.
I try every day to salvage and rebuild what I did, it's slow and sometimes I'm lost.
It's not abandoned but put on-hold until I get everything back on working again.

That was the bad news

Now,
I decided to not waste time and relearn how the software wants me to do lighting and begin another project.
Bigger, Better in every way. (Thank you 3090)
I kept it under cover until now to see how fast I can make it. I finished it in 20 days and it's larger than a single The Path update (Thank you 3090).
It will be uploaded tonight for free.
Thank you everyone for pushing me to become a better dev.
LeFrench. Au revoir.

Thread needs the onhold tag.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes