PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
It's not they. Just me.

I can't work on 2 games at once + severe technical problems occured.
On the good side, my skills progressed immensely since. When I come back to this setting it will be very, very different and in a much higher definition this time.
Seeing you willing to continue this in the future gives me hope! Will definitely check out your other project in the meanwhile :)

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I really liked this game...
I'm not crying, you're crying...
Alright I'm crying T_T

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
On the good side, my skills progressed immensely since. When I come back to this setting it will be very, very different and in a much higher definition this time.
Svana is already wonderfully sexy, what will it be?

« — Et tandis que Cypris passe, étrangement belle,... »

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I talked with the developer/LeFrench yesterday that he told me that he lost all the game files in his computer so he had trouble continuing this game again. Thats way he will abandon The Path game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaskm07

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I talked with the developer/LeFrench yesterday that he told me that he lost all the game files in his computer so he had trouble continuing this game again. Thats way he will abandoned The Path game.
Yep that was a year ago. Do you mean "will abandon" or "did abandon" ?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I talked with the developer/LeFrench yesterday that he told me that he lost all the game files in his computer so he had trouble continuing this game again. Thats way he will abandon The Path game.
Hmm thanks for the info that's good to know (y)

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
I totally respect the Dev's preference for "Red Lucy", but, for me, this story and its heroine seems much more intriguing, attractive and thus appealing. From what I've seen, if development of "The Path" ever resumes, I feel sure I'll contribute something in support.

I really do hope this is truly only an "On Hold" situation and isn't, given the clearly significant horde of useless, freeloading parasites in here, destined for the notorious, and sadly far too often inevitable, Developers' Graveyard.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I totally respect the Dev's preference for "Red Lucy", but, for me, this story and its heroine seems much more intriguing, attractive and thus appealing. From what I've seen, if development of "The Path" ever resumes, I feel sure I'll contribute something in support.

I really do hope this is truly only an "On Hold" situation and isn't, given the clearly significant horde of useless, freeloading parasites in here, destined for the notorious, and sadly far too often inevitable, Developers' Graveyard.
Couldn't have said it any better. Such a hot heroine and would have loved to see this game continue

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
This was the game I joined his patreon for. It is unfortunate he lost his files, and would require a reboot (restart) to continue this, but I don't understand why he didn't just restart this rather than moving to Red Lucy, which I find kinda boring to be honest. This was something a bit different from the normal fare, and I really liked the potential.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Wow. I didn't know this developer made games other than Red Lucy.
I hope he will not forget this one.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes