Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Ooh I love the scene at the end changes slightly depending on who you show more interest to. I'm full on team Nash.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Such a wonderful Svana show, with wonderful graphics! I hope you can rapidly solve your technical issues and give us more.
Merci et bon courage pour continuer cette merveille !

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
Nice game , scenes , plot .....
Can we put a tag on this game like orc/goblin smth. ???

Take your time but pls bring a good BIG update not a small one of 400MB ....

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
A files size really won't mean it has more content or not all it'll usually tell you is if they used files likes .PNG for images instead of .WEBP and different video formats instead of .WEBM.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I can't wait for a next update to come out I'm already excited about this trio of friends Svana atypical Sexy Amazon Nash ogre you can already tell he's attached himself to Svana and the newest member Sigmund o mage let's see what the future holds for them on their journeys :p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 1827603

It’s pitch black

Life before internet and electricity.

Apparently the thunderstorm in the eastern part of Canada ravaged more than expected and the death toll keeps rising.

Everything’s fine here, I’m certainly in the mood to write The Path script, get deeper into each character’s background and read Lovecraft for inspiration but after three nights like this it’s getting chilly.

Hope it won’t last.

First wildfires and now this. Canada sigh…

-LeFrench

PS: I do need to shut that lamp and embrace the darkness to fully flesh out good dungeon scenarios lol
:cry::cry: man I'm already loving your games but unfortunately after this news I was sad but I hope everything goes well and things go back to normal for you and that you keep doing what you like and bringing more joy to our days with these magnificent game of yours stay safe up until

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I think his other project, Red Lucy, is drawing all his attention for now. But, fear not, "We live in a target-rich environment." - Patrick Jane (The Mentalist - S4E4)
Yea, his Patreon seems focused on the other project, which is disappointing, because that novel doesn't seem interesting to me at all. The Path, on the other hand, seems like something I could support, but I was waiting to see more before I made that choice. It looks like I made the right call.

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yea, his Patreon seems focused on the other project, which is disappointing, because that novel doesn't seem interesting to me at all. The Path, on the other hand, seems like something I could support, but I was waiting to see more before I made that choice. It looks like I made the right call.
Sorry to have disappointed you on this one, software update and rig upgrade broke my shit. Had to re-do everything or move on. But someday I'll come back to fantasy with new and improved skills.

Fantasy setting has a special place in my heart.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Sorry to have disappointed you on this one, software update and rig upgrade broke my shit. Had to re-do everything or move on. But someday I'll come back to fantasy with new and improved skills.

Fantasy setting has a special place in my heart.
Sorry to hear of your difficulties. I know how frustrating that sort of thing can be. I wish you the best of luck on Red Lucy and getting your workflow running smoothly again. I'll check in on this thread from time to time to see if you come back to it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's not they. Just me.

I can't work on 2 games at once + severe technical problems occured.
On the good side, my skills progressed immensely since. When I come back to this setting it will be very, very different and in a much higher definition this time.
(y) Ahh yes I understand it is understandable then.
Because working on two games must be a lot more work than just one game..

But I'm glad your skills have improved, I hope you continue to improve a lot more and I'm also sorry for the problems you've had.
But I'll be waiting for your return on (The Path) and looking forward to seeing these new settings I wish you all the luck possible in your two games

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes