dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
You do realize that this is female MC game right? What you're basically asking is for to kill this game.
I'm 90% joking but I figured since there's both a male and female protagonist there's a chance we get to choose who to play as.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I'm 90% joking but I figured since there's both a male and female protagonist there's a chance we get to choose who to play as.
Not really. Dev already clarified about that, Male protagonist will be only a minor part of the game, like once in a while hence the tag, MC is always going to be Svana(Female protg).

Reactions: PapaSnabes1

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
That Orc dick texture map is custom-made so you can be damn sure I'll put it to work :giggle:

And yes possible romance with all side-characters including that Orc is what I envisioned from the beginning. I'll prepare a more detailed public post about the structure of the story but basically I'm writing this like a western rpg. No love/lust points it's all permanent variables. this is the story you get based on the sexual preferences traits you choose for her.

This may lead to a scary massive tree-like branching story but they will only affect H-scenes and endings you get not the main story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I saw in the game when Nash and the female mc were talking about pregnancy. Will there be a pregnancy in this game tomorrow.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 1745720
View attachment 1745721

The Path 0.2 - Small teaser

Hi guys, if you had the chance to play the latest update I hope you enjoyed it.

I already begun to work a little on the next update. Some of you probably know who will be introduced next. The team is about to become interesting.

Have a good weekend, I'll force myself to shut the computer off and try to get a good night sleep.

-LeFrench
I didn't enjoyd Multiple protagonist with male choise sadly appeard out no where. I was happy to play with female protagonist but see male choise it killed my mood. I suggest too view male part (like kinetic novel) without any of choise. I prefer that the female who help the female MC to make decision if FMC can't make most important decsion her self. I'm not playing male protagonist game and never will, they are all boring and thingk only with their dick.

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Juno and Beatrix will be the ones I'll be interested in and will be the ones that I'll be paying attention to. Sigmund on the other hand will be ignored and he'll have a better chance trying to hook up with the orc Grumbaum then he will with the FC.

Reactions: pappypop

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Loos fun for the first release! Can't wait for Nash to have some naughty fun in the future, tho ;)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
OP updated with fixed version.

Changelog:
- Multiple protagonist choices are optional permanently
- Typos corrections
- 2 new renders for the quick intro

Turns out there was a simple solution and it won't affect the narrative. Maybe miss a few alternate renders or none at all.

I care about your experience. See you soon.
I don't see any changes I got alwesy tow option geet up or loock at her cleaverage (boobs) not even option. Do I need to restart it?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes